Welcome to PatsFans.com

Blog - Denver Recap - late but worth the read

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Box_O_Rocks, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I haven't made this guy a regular check-in yet, so this is a little late, but as noted, worth the read.
    http://www.theday.com/re.aspx?re=804e0d06-d164-4f71-b697-23f3a04266a9

2. PatsFan37

PatsFan37 Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#37 Jersey
    Box,
    Sorry, this guy doesn't make it to the 'regular read' list. What the heck is onomonopatea? Did he mean onomatopoeia? I wouldn't gush over this fellow.

On his football notes, he puts it all on NE mistakes and not on Denver play, and frankly, I thought excellent Denver play had a whole lot to do with this game. Great defense and some phenomenal clutch passes and receptions under pressure.

I miss Tom Curran.
  3. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Heh, I'm easy to please, and while Denver played well, the Pats' own problems where what killed them. This goes back to the Belichick favorite, 'I have no control over that so I'm focusing on the things I can control.' In this case, that's the Patriots' blocking, play-calling, etc. The Pats have allowed Denver's team to beat a lot of individual efforts in the latest confrontations. Still, there is plenty of time for this group to form an identity, preferably an aggressive, winning one.

Thanks for the spelling correction, I was wearing out the track ball trying to find an online dictionary who who could translate him for me. It does seem as if the word was 25 cents spent in the wrong manner.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.