Welcome to PatsFans.com

Blog: Colvin with "Dale & Holley"

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Christopher_Price, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Christopher_Price

Christopher_Price Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

The players had Monday off, but here are some of the highlights from the “Patriots Monday†interview with Rosevelt Colvin with “Dale & Holley†on Sportsradio 850 WEEI. There's some good stuff with him in here, including a shout-out to his practice squad partner Wesley Britt and the fact that it took him until this past preseason to get truly comfortable in the New England defensive scheme.

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/166

Thanks,
    Chris

2. NOWAKJOE

NOWAKJOE On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sounds Like W. Britt is coming along nicely. He was a highly regarded OT at Alabama. Many draft experts thought he was a first day pick last year. Instead he fell to the 5th round to the Chargers. Not sure why they released him. Looks as though he might be in the mix for some playing time next year.

3. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I don't know. Maybe it's me but is rosy being a little too revealing in this interview especially regarding the pads in practice?

Good to see him coming on in th D so well.

4. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Britt was injured and not fully recovered at draft time, I imagine he was just too raw for San Diego to play around with. He is exactly the kind of OL Pioli shops for off the scrap heap given which coach he's shopping for.

Here's the item on Rosie that shows how far he's come and why he's playing lights out against the run now.
    :eat3: