PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This caption contest is easy because its self explanitory what hes saying.

"i cant believe i wont make it in New Orleans. wow"

they traded me for "5 sausage" sullivan?

Last edited:
"I can't believe I went from the classiest organization in the Patriots to Benson's wild animal farm in N.O."

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The way that you play
No pension for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I knew I should have studied the playbook more. Now they are going to make me listen to John Madden explain the difference between a go route and a post pattern. Why God? WHY?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
How about "Hey, even laid out on this cart I'm still more useful than Sullivan."

I'm blind! For the love of God, I'm blind! Oh wait, my hands are over my eyes. My bad!

"They're all still laughing and I'm STILL woozy after that hit. Why the hell didn't somebody tell me I needed to wear my helmet, shirt and pads today?!?!?!" :eek:

"And this was gonna be the year I got 10 receptions!"

Where am I? How'd I get here? I thought I was Tom's favorite receiver.

Last edited:
These were all great! I'm going to find a few more over the next few weeks, and we'll have another one soon. (I think my favorite was the "roses are red..." one.

WR wanabe Bethel Johnson covers his face in humiliation as he is carted off the field after becoming the first person ever to succumb to heat exhaustion while sitting on the bench.

"It's a little embarrassing, but this New Orlean's heat is a lot tougher than what we get in New England," said Johnson. "It's a setback to be sure, but I'm going to work hard to get back out there to practice sitting on the bench some more, so I'm ready to sit on the bench during the regular season when it counts."

"I'll show everyone that I've got what it takes to earn a place on the bench," added Johnson. "I'm not going to take this sitting down - figuratively speaking that is!"

Last edited:
Brett Myers was wrong, wife beaters don't Improve your game, I should have taken That Under Armor gig....

Willie55 said:
"I can't believe I went from the classiest organization in the Patriots to Benson's wild animal farm in N.O."

BENSONS!.....now THATS old school!

Holy Diver said:
BENSONS!.....now THATS old school!

Wow...I totally missed that reference. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back