PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Belichick Q+A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is BB sounding crabbier than usual or is it just me?

Hoodie said:
Is BB sounding crabbier than usual or is it just me?

He was in a rush this morning ... held his session on the field. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Nothing like the smell of Napalm, or a crabby Belichick in the morning! :)

Q: Is [Tom] Brady okay? A few days in a row he hasn't been out here for practice.
BB: Guys that aren't out here, it's either because of their practice routine or they are day to day.

:rofl:

Man oh man! It's almost self-parody at this point, his complete refusal to say ANYTHING. Love the guy, but if I were a beat reporter left with that kind of answer I'd be making myself a little BB voodoo doll...

Q: What was the name of the drill you were doing when they bounce up? It looked like a poor man's Oklahoma drill.
BB: The tackling drill? It's a tackling drill.

gotta love BB.

As a fan that can be so frustrating! And yet, you gotta love the way the man does business.

desi-patsfan said:
Q: What was the name of the drill you were doing when they bounce up? It looked like a poor man's Oklahoma drill.
BB: The tackling drill? It's a tackling drill.

gotta love BB.

You have to wonder when he is finally going to crack and simply say what he means.

"Q: What was the name of the drill you were doing when they bounce up? It looked like a poor man's Oklahoma drill.

BB: Its a tackling drill you f'ing moron. What did you think it was?"

14thDragon said:
You have to wonder when he is finally going to crack and simply say what he means.

"Q: What was the name of the drill you were doing when they bounce up? It looked like a poor man's Oklahoma drill.

BB: Its a tackling drill you f'ing moron. What did you think it was?"

Heard Tom Curran on WEEI this afternoon. Apparently it was Tomase who asked the question and got humiliated which Curran says, "he likes to do sometimes."

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with many of the Boston dead-tree sports media covering the Pats is that NONE of them seem educated on nor care about FOOTBALL.

They seem to be frustrated journalism students whose dreams of Pulitzers got sidetracked; somehow, they lost their way to the top of the NYT building, and, so embittered, have degenerated onto gossip mongers. Denied access to the petty controversies that naturally go on in any NFL team locker room by the way BB runs the organization, they go out of their way to CREATE controversy. I can imagine that, in the pressbox, they constantly hear ribbing from their collegues covering other teams about how easily Belichick stonewalls them.

What they fail to realize is that BB is a TREASURE TROVE of information about football - if only they can ask an educated FOOTBALL question. Ask a good question, and he almost waxes poetic. Just don't ask stupid gossipy or 'what if' implict criticism questions.

R

I love how everyday they will be asking about Deion Branch.

BB: I will only talk about players who are here.

When will they get it through their freaking heads! Hes not going to answer in any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back