PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Block Guests on game day...Please Sign the Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
sign me up. Having guest here on game day slows down the server, sometimes you can't even access the messageboard.

Where do I sign? I'm tired of the #$@%@#$ low life, low intell swine clogging up the site.

Let them stay. Let's stop crying. They hate us, we hate them.

Re: Can We Block Guests on Game Days

+1 here.

10 chars

I agree. Guest trolls suck.

Could not agree more...

**** it lets stop crying. We deserve everything we get.

Thanks,,,last night at times, I could ot even read threads yet comment on them...I THINK I may have read 2 or 3..but almost impossible..Thanks Ian...totally a xeazy day

I remember someone asking this before. We have like 2000 guests on the site clogging it up for the 400+ members trying to discuss our beloved Patriots. Happens every game day and it's a real pain in the butt. Sorry ... just needed to vent ... perhaps some of those guests will become members and maybe even donate to the bandwidth they suck up on us. ;)
Good by me.

It's picking up right now. I've been dealing with this all day and have a couple of other ideas to deal with this, since I'm sure with the Jets coming up it won't get any easier :mad:

Ian
Hey I thought you were the Ninja champ too. :confused: :D

I remember someone asking this before. We have like 2000 guests on the site clogging it up for the 400+ members trying to discuss our beloved Patriots. Happens every game day and it's a real pain in the butt. Sorry ... just needed to vent ... perhaps some of those guests will become members and maybe even donate to the bandwidth they suck up on us. ;)

yes, I agree with this as well....

Thanks Ian- was getting imposible to use.

I agree also. I tried several times to check in, but couldn't get anything to load past the front page, and sometimes not even that. I have DSL as well, but hey.... something needs to give.

Respects,

I gave up last night as well, the load times were nuts.

I'm also giving fair warning to the MODS, if any Troll rolls over here and starts with glee over what happened yesterday, I'm not going to be nice.

So, if the MODS (That do a wonderful job as is) can patrol our beloved Patsfans.com with a little extra emphasis and make sure everyone is acting according to the terms of the site - That would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

agree with the proposal.

Count me in on this as well.

Also, If fans of other teams start spewing their crap about how happy they are about what happened to Brady yesterday, I too will become defensive and verbally attack.

First thing this morning while coming into work, I run into a Dolphins fan who is all smiles about what happened to Brady and told me "as a Dolphins fan this is all I have to look forward too." Can you effin believe that? I wanted to punch him out right then and there.

Last edited:
I have not read every post in this thread so I apologize if this has already been covered....

Last year I remember the site ran slow at times, and I suggested) amongst many Im sure) that if we all pitched in to make this place run faster it would be righteous.

It is unfair to comment on anyone;s financial situation, however, it would be great to see everyone commenting in this thread with a VIP placed next to their name.

Cmon! Hit up Paypal, its about the cost of a 6 pack or two,lets make this place run superfast and contribute in both word and pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back