PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bledsoe to hand off Lamar Hunt trophy if Pats win

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
via reiss twitter
Robert Kraft just told a shocked Drew Bledsoe that if Pats win vs Balt, Drew will hand off Trophy to team

I love our owner but all this post game planning and discussions of legacies of brady and bb make me very nervous. Remember when they patented that 19-0 thing ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bledsoe to hand off trophy if pats win

via reiss twitter
Robert Kraft just told a shocked Drew Bledsoe that if Pats win vs Balt, Drew will hand off Trophy to team

I love our owner but all this post game planning and discussions of legacies of brady and bb make me very nervous. Remember when they patented that 19-0 thing ?

Yeah Mr. kraft...let's take it one game at a time

Oh,Wait.......... :snob:

Re: Bledsoe to hand off trophy if pats win

Yeah Mr. kraft...let's take it one game at a time

Oh,Wait.......... :snob:

He'll hand the AFC Championship Trophy over. OP forgot to put that in. ;)

Let him. I'll be all the more happy if he does.

The only people who need to avoid thinking about stuff like this are the players and coaches. There's no harm in fans discussing BB and Brady's legacy, or talking about Drew handing off the Lamar Hunt trophy, etc.

If the guys actually playing in the game keep this sort of stuff out of their minds, then the impact of any and all "karma" is negligible. Because you make your own destiny, it's not made for you.

I'm always amazed at how this kind of stuff becomes bulletin board material. Kraft does sort of have to decide this beforehand, in case they do win. You have to plan for a win and a loss just the same, and the logistics of both, I'm sure carry their own complications.

The only problem is when the stuff gets out. That's where they should be careful.

I'm always amazed at how this kind of stuff becomes bulletin board material. Kraft does sort of have to decide this beforehand, in case they do win. You have to plan for a win and a loss just the same, and the logistics of both, I'm sure carry their own complications.

The only problem is when the stuff gets out. That's where they should be careful.

It reminds me of BB using the Eagles planned parade route for motivation before the Superbowl. I don't like this stuff....it feels presumptuous.

I understand the sentiment, reuniting the clan... That said, no need to announce it in advance. Just motivational fodder for an opponent who is sitting in a hotel room either watching it on air or on twitter. Remember, the Eagles didn't plan their parade and announce schools would be dismissed, the mayor did... I'm sure Bill winced. He'd use it as motivation if he thought they needed more. Harbaugh likely will too. It is what it is...

Perhaps making it public wasn't the greatest idea, but at the end of the day, there is a box of Ravens hats and a box of Patriots hats somewhere inside Gillette Stadium.

Let's play already.

I have never wanted a game over with more than this one. This is the longest football week I can remember.

via reiss twitter

No jinx no jinx no jinx......

When if's and but's are candies and nuts, we'll all have a wonderful Christmas!

who hands the trophy can really be planned in 2 mins after the game. Anyways..it is what it is.

Bledsoe handing off the trophy, I would love to see that especially since that would mean the Patriots won.

This does not make me feel good about a Patriots victory tomorrow. You would think Kraft and the franchise would be smarter than that.

via reiss twitter

Well, if the unthinkable happens, hopefully Gronk has been instructed to spike the sumbeach :D

1235588009756.gif

ohhhh noooo .. im worried

I have never wanted a game over with more than this one. This is the longest football week I can remember.

Really? Didn't the 2 weeks before That Game feel longer? This week has been pleasant compared to that one.

Prior to saying that Kraft said: "If we're lucky enough to win the game". Then earlier in the interview when asked about the Ravens he said "They're a really good team".

It wasn't done in a pompous or presumptuous way. It was more like Kraft wanted Bledsoe to know that he wants him to feel like he's still part of the team.

Tonight was the 18th year to the day that Kraft bought the team. Bledsoe was the QB when he bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes