PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bledsoe sticking up for Pats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it was kinda in jest. Point being, none of us know and it's just as likely a phantom too. All of this is complete unsubstantiated, rumor mongering.

Actually on The Ticket (AM790 S. Floriduh) Dan LeBastard and Stu Gotz always talk about how Flutie said the Pats would "push the envelope".

I was just adding my two cents to the speculation, nothing more.

I knew that Major Applewight would come back to haunt us.

Had to have been Tony Eason.

Maybe Tom Tupa???

The Pats are run like a business. In a League where everything is quite equal, it makes sense to take advantage of loopholes and ambiguities. That's absolutely what a big business does when it butts head with US Law.

I would guess that everything the Pats have done, including videospygate, is defensible. As Bob Kraft said, he understands and respects BB's reasoning. He said videospygate has brought him and BB closer together. If people push, I think the Pats will be able to defend themselves by talking about all the crap played behind the scenes, and thus soiling the legacies of many teams. BB is a student of the game, so I'm sure he knows what really goes on. (At any rate, if it came to that, it will make a great story. The media would love it. And Bill Parcells would probably come out looking really bad.)

I think is was John Friesz. I remember him being extremely put out over the fact that the Pats didn't bring him back and that they signed Huard instead.

I don't believe it was Huard because he left on extremely good terms with the Pats.

It's sad that everybody automatically thinks that this rumor is true. Why hasn't anybody suggested that this could be made up by the source or taken out of context? An unnamed source of an unnamed source of a friend of an unnamed Quarterback said something at a bar that comes out during Super Bowl Sunday? Do you believe everything you hear?

Last edited:
Doug Flutie?

tootie fruitie was one of the guys that came out during the spygate mess and said he heard signals coming through his helmet and was shocked that the coaches knew some of the formations that the defense was calling.......what??? welcome to the real world dougie....whether they get the signals via binoculars or camera.....they are ALL GETTING THE F**KING signals!!! Any past Pats QB that is coming out making accusations now...is still SORE ***ed that they were released or cut by the team....

This doesn't surprise me. He scabbed on his fellow players during the strike in the late 80s.

tootie fruitie was one of the guys that came out during the spygate mess and said he heard signals coming through his helmet and was shocked that the coaches knew some of the formations that the defense was calling.......what??? welcome to the real world dougie....whether they get the signals via binoculars or camera.....they are ALL GETTING THE F**KING signals!!! Any past Pats QB that is coming out making accusations now...is still SORE ***ed that they were released or cut by the team....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes