PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bledsoe coming out of retirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this would be awesome.

im not sure if it would be awesome for the team, but so many people on here would be so angry, i would love it.

Please be true.

I can't imagine it. I just can't. I love Drew, but the first pass to the flat he throws for an interception ... He wouldn't make it out of Foxboro alive.

This thread has the highest posts to views ratio of all time.

"A lot of business interests" = Ruby Tuesdays franchise.

He has more than that, he has a coffee business, I think a wine business, point is, no way is he coming back.

I can't imagine it. I just can't. I love Drew, but the first pass to the flat he throws for an interception ... He wouldn't make it out of Foxboro alive.

He was a pro's pro. Never blamed anyone but himself for a loss and credited his teamates for victories. A rare quality these days.

But my lasting impression of him holding onto the ball and getting another deer in the headlights sack.

In other news the Red Sox have just lured Bill Buckner out of retirement and will be playing 1st base on Wed.

You can continue to consider him a buffoon. However you can now clarify it with a "Complete and Total" buffoon. :)
:rofl: You nailed it!

What next? Zolak?

He has more than that, he has a coffee business, I think a wine business, point is, no way is he coming back.
No way he's coming back because no way BB is bringing him back .

LMAO I'm checking PFT to see if they ran with it yet:singing:

Not a joke..

I heard it on the radio about 6pm here in Orlando and it came from a guy I usually consider a bufoon, but once in a while, he calls it right. So, I'm not sure what to believe, but he sounded absolutely convinced that it was true.

ROFL. How does CREDIBLE and Buffoon mix together? Answer, it doesn't. This is a complete joke.

ROFL. How does CREDIBLE and Buffoon mix together? Answer, it doesn't. This is a complete joke.

Look, I'm not betting my next paycheck on it.

I'm simply reporting something that was heard on the radio a short time ago.

Check with Deus Irae for Shot Doctor's credibility.

Pass to the flat? I don't think Bledsoe ever threw a pass to the flat...that was a big part of his problem.

I thought Drewpy looked rather smashing carrying a clipboard on the sidelines...bring back Michael Bishop too

Consider the irony; Drew takes his old job back that he lost due to being injured, leads the team to a Super Bowl victory and fades off into the sunset, back to retirement once more and hands the keys to the store back to Brady.

Considering how many of you climbed aboard the bandwagon after the Super Bowl win over the Rams, you don't remember how the guy along with the Tuna saved this franchise, which was basically in the toilet when he arrived here.

Not to mention without him coming off the bench vs the Steelers in the AFCCG, there would have been no Super Bowl appearance, let alone a win vs the Rams.

It's stunning how many of you dismiss that like it was nothing when he came into the game, it was a HUGE emotional lift for the team.

The way the guy gets ragged on around here blows my mind.

It works on so many levels, the least of which is half of you would blow a head gasket over being proven dead effin wrong about the guy.

Last edited:
This thread has the highest posts to views ratio of all time.

I had to see how dumb people are, very dumb apparently. The only thing worse than the guy who said it 1st was the people who think its a good idea. And for the record, dante culpepper is even worse than Bledsoe.

I would like to see Bledsoe back as Cassel's backup, but that said I just can't see it happening.

I had to see how dumb people are, very dumb apparently. The only thing worse than the guy who said it 1st was the people who think its a good idea. And for the record, dante culpepper is even worse than Bledsoe.

No one here is saying its a good idea.....I'm only saying that someone has gone public with news of Bledsoe.

Calm down newby. You've been here less than a month.

Learn some proper sentence structure as well.

The only way Bledsoe comes back is if Belichick lost a bet to Parcells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes