PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bleacher Report: Why Brady's career is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
mind numbing..this entire thread

Charlie Casserly who knows everything...just said that Tommy's recovery is back on track and HE IS DUE BACK IN BOSTON NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :rocker:

then Brady MUST be in worse shape than we thought..Fireman Ed Casserly is a lunatic

Charlie Casserly who knows everything...just said that Tommy's recovery is back on track and HE IS DUE BACK IN BOSTON NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :rocker:

Did he mention how well Tom was adapting to the prosthethis?

mind numbing..this entire thread

not sure i agree with you, though i do agree that the article on which the thread is "based" is garbage.

i think that the patriots very effectively use the practice of limiting information and of even spreading strategic misinformation about player injuries and health during the season, so much so that many teams now copy them.

but, i think that the concern over TB's knee among many sincerely worried fans is legitimate. in this case, there would have been no harm in being more forthcoming. nature abhors a vacuum and patriots fans are no exception.

the fact that he chose to get the surgery in a place and with a doctor that surprised many, especially when some of the best orthopods and hospitals in the country are all within a mile or so of one another in Boston, led to speculation from the getgo. add to that the infection, the subsequent procedures, the fact that the graft can be compromised by certain types of infection and the rumor that the pats were ticked at him for his original decision and top it off with the very limited info we now have...and it's difficult not to expect people to speculate and fear the worst.

tommy clearly has a right to privacy about his body, but fans also have a right to be concerned. maybe there was a better compromise that could have been reached here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back