PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blasting Bing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man.....

Usually you'd see SOMETHING good posted about a player, but that take is bordering on hate.

patriotsrule said:
I hope Darnell Bing and Ashton Youboty don't visit the Patriots web site. Ouch. However, I do agree with the assessment of Bing.

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=15975&pcid=46

It seems those hard-hitting SS types are generally overrated by some, due to their presence on the highlight reels. Last year I remember people wanting Ernest Shazor in the first two rounds, and he went undrafted. I think Bing and Youboty are both overrated, but not tremendously so.

My vote for most overrated this year is Maurice Stovall.

Last edited:
OUCH. Talk about not pulling punches. Come on Tom. Tell us how you REALLY feel....

Polamalu was ovverated..they think USC Power defense or whatever bringing safety up gives too much credit..Bing is a great player..not too ovverated. Yobouty I agree on. he played on best defense and he was giving up a lot of plays

Not quite

dryheat44 said:
It seems those hard-hitting SS types are generally overrated by some, due to their presence on the highlight reels. Last year I remember people wanting Ernest Shazor in the first two rounds, and he went undrafted. I think Bing and Youboty are both overrated, but not tremendously so.

My vote for most overrated this year is Maurice Stovall.

Naw, Stovall isn't most overated WR. Chad "Tony Simmons" Jackson is. Stovall is merely the SECOND most overated WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots