PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Black Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
polian's are gone????

does this mean i have to change my signature?

Wrecks on NFLN . . . Schottenheimer is interviewing for HC with the Jaguars, sounds like he'll return to the JEST if he isn't hired as an HC elsewhere. . . . :rofl: :rofl:

Living in jville i have a marginal interest in what the jags are doing and it looks as though they are requesting interviews for the falcons, panthers and jets oc's. The worst thing they could do is hire BS, i really hope they don't.

I really hope they don't either. I want B. Scottenheimer staying with the Jets for years to come. :cool2:

Last edited:
Wannstedt in the division should be interesting.

The Bills actually have some pretty good building blocks in their front 7 and with Jarius Byrd. They haven't had great luck with corners, though, since Winfield left..

I really hope they don't either. I want B. Scottenheimer staying with the Jets for years to come. :cool2:

If Schottenheimer gets fired, then the malcontents (Holmes, etc..) dictates the team, as opposed to Rex. That tell's you who is in charge... Pathetic..

35mjew.jpg

The news regarding the Rams has a bit of a twist to it:

McDaniels remains employed in St. Louis | ProFootballTalk
Saw this:
The Rams have not fired offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels as of Monday.

Jeff Fisher would probably look in a different direction if hired as the Rams' next head coach, but McDaniels is sticking around for now. It's no secret that owner Stan Kroenke is a big McD supporter and personally pushed for his hiring this past offseason. Strongly working against McDaniels, of course, is the fact that the Rams had the NFL's 31st-ranked offense in terms of yardage this season. They were dead last in points scored.
Rams Offense - St. Louis Rams - 2012 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

The Bears have fired their GM, Jerry Angelo. Lovie Smith is coming back, though.

I hope they fire Martz as their OC. He's been living off of that Rams team for 10+ years now. C'mon bro, it's 2012. Tight Ends ARE useful. Try it some time.

I hope they fire Martz as their OC. He's been living off of that Rams team for 10+ years now. C'mon bro, it's 2012. Tight Ends ARE useful. Try it some time.

It's being reported that Martz has resigned.

Pats should hire him as a consultant to repay him for his contributions to our first SB win.

Pats should hire him as a consultant to repay him for his contributions to our first SB win.

Better yet...

If the Jets are going to dump Schottenheimer, they should hire Martz. That would make Keller disappear, and would have Sanchez holding the ball even longer while waiting for receivers to get open on the deep routes.

The sack totals would approach record numbers.

Mike Martz resigned and wasn't fired which means he;s got his eye on something else. HC jobs are opening up and it's a lot easier as a free agent than under contract to a team that just dumped its GM. Look for Martz to be in the running in Tampa Bay which has an excellent young QB and some offensive weapons.

polian's are gone????

does this mean i have to change my signature?

Yes. Change your avatar too, while you are at it. What is the story with red-faced guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back