Welcome to PatsFans.com

Black Friday Deals 2009

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Real World, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 4 / -2

OK people, it's that time of the year again. It's Black Friday time, where people get stampeded for the sake of the Door Buster. I'm starting this thread for any, and all, who love to save a buck on Black Friday. Please post your great finds, or super deals, in this thread. If you're unaware, there is a website that's dedicated to Black Friday deals Black Friday Ads for Black Friday 2009 and Black Friday Deals! that already has the ad scans, and sales listed, for all the major stores you can think of. Check it out.

Black Friday Ads for Black Friday 2009 and Black Friday Deals!
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 4 / -2

3. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

4. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nothing worse than needing to be up early for the sales and having insomnia...

At least you guys don't come from a family of retail clerks...bargain hunting and complaining about people and traffic all day.
  5. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

For the last 3 years my BF tradition was to take the Modell's 33% off team apparel coupon and get a Pats replica jersey. But, they didn't do it this year. And none of the other sporting good stores had a good deal or the selection Modells use to have. So that tradition ended for me. Just as well I guess since I really didn't know who was worthy of it this year. I already have holy trinity Brady, Moss, Welker.