PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BJGE is made of glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I have a feeling now that BJGE is no longer the perennial on the bubble dark horse 5th RB he's going to be the new favorite scapegoat if the Pats running game struggles.

I have a feeling now that BJGE is no longer the perennial on the bubble dark horse 5th RB he's going to be the new favorite scapegoat if the Pats running game struggles.

That post makes no sense at all.
I don't recall Troy Brown ever being labeled as a potential scapegoat during his career. Whay would BJGE? If you want to talk "Coach Killers" There's a list a mile long of ex Patriot players.

Only if Taylor, and Morris are injured. Besides, the O-line gets the blame for everything no matter what :cool:

This thread is terrible. Makes no sense. The title insinuates that he is injury prone, then the text says he will be a scapegoat if Pats can't run....

Old joke, Steamer.

It's one of the standard Maroney slams, "Lawrence Maroney is made of glass." We've had a long running battle over the guy as he lurched toward adequacy or inadequacy, depending on point of view. We have years of Maroney fights on here reflected in the thread title.

Old joke, Steamer.

It's one of the standard Maroney slams, "Lawrence Maroney is made of glass." We've had a long running battle over the guy as he lurched toward adequacy or inadequacy, depending on point of view. We have years of Maroney fights on here reflected in the thread title.

Poor taste. Mods should can this thread.

Doubtful.

Expectations are low for him IMO. Unlike Maroney, Chad Jackson, Graham, Watson.

I thought it was funny as hell myself... anyway, why would Mods can the thread for an ironic title? It's not like the thread was titled [personal insult against another forum member] is a [word that young children can't read.] I just was not aware Mods are on the watch against irony.

Your reasoning is pretty silly because Maroney was 1st round pick so he was a legitimate target. BJGE was an UDFA. Kinda hard to blame him if he doesn't pan out. The blame falls on BB for using a 1st round pick on LoMo and equally he deserves the credit if BJGE turns into a productive RB.

Actually this thread is just an obvious attempt to slam anybody that was not impressed by first round draft pick Maroney's overall body of work for the Pats.

Which is why I contributed another one star to the current one star thread rating.

he has been my binkie since he got here. So i'm still picking him to succeed. I love his mentality.

I thought it was funny as hell myself... anyway, why would Mods can the thread for an ironic title? It's not like the thread was titled [personal insult against another forum member] is a [word that young children can't read.] I just was not aware Mods are on the watch against irony.

Me too. The tread itself is pretty purposeless so far, but I loved the title.

Me too. The tread itself is pretty purposeless so far, but I loved the title.

Yup, I guess the 'old-timers' know what the title refers to.

But I wonder if this thread was to attempt a serious discussion about BJGE. Funny if it should, considering that he is now the guy we are going to turn to.

Yup, I guess the 'old-timers' know what the title refers to.

But I wonder if this thread was to attempt a serious discussion about BJGE. Funny if it should, considering that he is now the guy we are going to turn to.

Yup....... We're DOOMED!!!!!!!!!

He's so made of glass that his nickname is Corningware! :singing:

Ironic? You must have meant "Idiotic" Nothing ironic about the explanation of the post. Much to do, with idiotic though ;) I guess, I'll have to learn that you don't need a valid question or argument "that has a point" to start a thread here. e

Geez! the Pats are playing the Jets and we deal with threads like this ;)

Your reasoning is pretty silly because Maroney was 1st round pick so he was a legitimate target. BJGE was an UDFA. Kinda hard to blame him if he doesn't pan out. The blame falls on BB for using a 1st round pick on LoMo and equally he deserves the credit if BJGE turns into a productive RB.

Matt Slater is a low draft pick, and he's been a whipping boy on this board since he was drafted.

[word that young children can't read.]

There is a ban on words young children can't read?

I was not aware of this...does this mean in the title I must use words such as....

good instead of satisfactory or
funny instead of hilarious?

There is a ban on words young children can't read?

I was not aware of this...does this mean in the title I must use words such as....

good instead of satisfactory or
funny instead of hilarious?

I've always been critical of folks who use "less" when they should use "fewer". Another pet peeve is using "cheap" when they mean "inexpensive". Cheap refers to the quality of something. Inexpensive refers to price. :D

Another pet peeve is using "cheap" when they mean "inexpensive". Cheap refers to the quality of something. Inexpensive refers to price. :D

But that is the problem. Young children can't read the word "inexpensive" so according to PatsFanInVa we need to use the word "cheap" cause young children can read that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes