PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bizzaro world Borges.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In the bizzaro world....I really wonder what kind of "facts" Right Borges would find were things turned upside down for him.

I wonder what Borges would find if indeed he analyzed the Jets "funny money" offer and low ball compensation of a #2?

What would he make of the Seahawks 39MM "not quite an offer, but working on it" as far as compensation goes?

How would he treat an agent that does not negotiate at all?

What would he say about a player under contract refusing to honor his contract?

What would he say about an organization that did, D-I-D, did make substantial extension offers in 2005 and again this year?

If he were to look a things this way, dare I say it? He would be a responsible, objective reporter, now wouldn't he? Nah, sorry, I now return you to the real world of poison pen journalism known as the Boston Glub (Mike Reiss, leave now before you too are poisoned).

Ay Carumba!

Hmm. Bizzaro Borges would look just like ....let me see .... Mike Reiss !

R

I dont trust Borges opinion but I do trust his facts. thats his niche, he sleeps with the agents, always touts the players, that way he gets the inside scoop.

fgssand said:
In the bizzaro world....I really wonder what kind of "facts" Right Borges would find were things turned upside down for him.

I wonder what Borges would find if indeed he analyzed the Jets "funny money" offer and low ball compensation of a #2?

What would he make of the Seahawks 39MM "not quite an offer, but working on it" as far as compensation goes?

How would he treat an agent that does not negotiate at all?

What would he say about a player under contract refusing to honor his contract?

What would he say about an organization that did, D-I-D, did make substantial extension offers in 2005 and again this year?

If he were to look a things this way, dare I say it? He would be a responsible, objective reporter, now wouldn't he? Nah, sorry, I now return you to the real world of poison pen journalism known as the Boston Glub (Mike Reiss, leave now before you too are poisoned).

Great thoughts!

Hey, the Colts have yet to release info on their cuts. I wonder if Wrong Borges will begin to blast them because of their secretive nature.:)

njpatsfan said:
Hmm. Bizzaro Borges would look just like ....let me see .... Mike Reiss !

R
Right on....Borges and his son, Felger are angry delusional wanna be writers. Reiss is the man who analyzes the facts and has great insight. He's like Belichik, he does his job without adding emotion to the mix.

Bostonian1962 said:
Great thoughts!

Hey, the Colts have yet to release info on their cuts. I wonder if Wrong Borges will begin to blast them because of their secretive nature.:)
read www.profootballtalk.com rumor mill, the alleged cuts are there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back