PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, Charlie Casserly and Booby Grier are still the talent evaluators for the Texans. THAT should tell you everything.

Casserly has been gone from Houston since last May, replaced by the former Assistant GM in Denver on Kubiak's recommendation. And Grier is just the assistant director of pro personnel.

Last year Mangini tried to get Schaub included in the Abraham trade...that should tell you something.

I don't see how Carr would rehab his value here as a 3rd stringer. And I doubt BB wants to spend time trying to rehab a player who holds the ball too long and makes poor decisions after 5 years in the league. Been there, done that.

Someone please explain to me why Schaub is worth so much and Carr is worth absolutely nothing?

Matt Schaub's agent is a Jedi Knight or a member of the Illuminati. He used his pervasive mind tricks to persuade the Texans' FO. Either that, or someone, somewhere, has some really good negatives....

TBH, any solution to the Texans' problems that doesn't include major upgrades of the O Line shouldn't be considered. I think even Michael Vick would struggle for time with that lot. Quite what Schaub has over Carr is a complete mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes