Welcome to PatsFans.com

Birth Certificate Blues

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Apr 27, 2011.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +159 / 7 / -13

So Today Obama presented his Long form Birth Certificate, how special. Only thing is that the document how more holes and smells worse than moldy Swiss Cheese.

Now I am not really a Birther, I do wonder why the press has never investigated the least documented President in our history, no records of his activities seem to exist, no school records at all, no Bar Exam scores and on and on. The most interesting topic of his background was his adoption by Lolo Soetoro. Lolo adopted little Barry and enrolled him in school. Did Lolo enroll Barry as an Indonesian citizen? Did Barry apply to college and get financial aid as a foreign student? Di he travel to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport? (it was illegal for Americans to travel to Pakistn at the time) and of course the SS # that was previously issued to a deceased person in CT.

I was never in favor of trying to eject Barry from office as a result of any lies he may have told about his background or his Natural Born or Citizenship status (if Barry was given Indonesian citizenship he would no longer be a US Citizen since Indonesia doesn't allow dual citizenship.

Since I am about to hit the sack I don't have the time now to go into all the particulars about the political reasons for releasing this new (?) Birth certificate.

Now My intention is to talk about the many questions raised by the latest document. And there are a lot, with more to come mostly from the blogsphere who will actually examining the document as opposed to the lapdog media and the establishment pols of both parties.

I will delete post that seek to derail the thread, I will welcome replies that debunk points raised.

The first item is very obvious. In both COLBS Obama's race is listed as "African". Really? Didn't know there was an African race, back at the time of Little Barry's Birth you were Caucasian, Asian, Negro (think they had categories for Indian and American Eskimo) and for people of mixed race Colored. Barry would have fallen in the Colored or Negro catagory.

I would love to see another BC where a person is labeled as African from that time frame.

The Second is the paper used for this COLB, the paper isn't what was used at that time by the state. In the next day or so I will link to contemporaneous COLB that show the type of paper used.

the last for today is the discrepancy in who delivered little Barry, when the first COLB was produced in 2009 Snopes talked to one of Barry's teachers who claimed to be one of the only people to have first hand knowledge of Barry's birth. The problem the doc she cited (and that Snopes and lefties claimed as 'proof' the first COLB was right) is different from the doc on the new COLB. Who is lying?

From 2009:

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

BTW was Obama Sr guilty of Statutory rape? See Obama Sr was 24 and mommy was 17 when little Barry was conceived.
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

"Now I'm not really a birther" -PF13

That might be the funniest thing I've read here in a few weeks.

On topic:

WTF else does he have to do? Get the delorian up to 88 mph, and bring you to the hospital?

All this crap reminds me of the old Monty python skit where they are scheming on how to figure out if someone is a witch. By the end they have concluded that it is directly related to the accused's weight compared to that of a duck.

Barack Obama is a natural born American. You asked to see his long form BC, well here it is, and you claim that "the blogosphere" has questions?

there is no such thing as a witch.
  3. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +201 / 2 / -2

and some people (often those doing the questioning) claimed that simply releasing his birth certificate would end the inane questions...

Way to keep your eyes on the prize, 13 :rolleyes:

True -- you just thought something else was being hidden. And you're never going to simply admit that you were wrong.

What "actual examinations" will they be doing, exactly?

Are these bloggers some of the same folks Trump had "investigating"? Or maybe Trumpt himself? We know he personally was "looking into" all of this.

A) Who cares?
    B) what were the statutory rape laws in the 60s in Kansas, or Hawaii, or wherever? Seems there's a good chance that 17 wasn't illegal.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

Orly Taitz, Joe Farah and the rest of the "Birther" Hierarchy still continue to lead the lemmings down that road of insignificance and internal combustion.. and many follow, perhaps it is from some secret message that is implanted in their brain.. or perhaps it is just stupidity.

Orly Taitz: Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate Should Say 'Negro' Not 'African' | TPMMuckraker

Obama challengers: Doc proves president ineligible

5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +430 / 6 / -9

George Washington was a British citizen, and fought for the Brits -- badly, as I understand it -- against the French and Indians.

His father and mother were crown subjects.

Washington did not go to college but was awarded 5 different law degrees. And he never practiced law in any capacity, with or without the degrees.

I have friends -- rich friends I might add -- who can't get their clod children into college. And these are rich people, did I mention that? How did Washington, a British citizen, get everything wired in his favor to become the first president?

I know of very smart and brave people who wouldn't have been able to get to where he got, no matter how brave or smart they were.

I hear that Washington couldn't have been qualified to be president, and I'm not saying he was or wasn't, I just know I hear that and I've got people looking into it, and what they're finding is unbelievable. Unbelievable.

Where's the outrage?

PFnV
  6. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +515 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

"Barry's" race isn't mentioned in either the long or the short form birth certificates at all. The father's race is listed as "African," on both but not the child's.

Hawaii's age of consent is 14.

Honolulu Star-Bulletin Hawaii News

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

The whole age of consent thing is a moot issue, whether his mother was of sufficient age has nothing to do with him and only makes his story more compelling.. the father is dead, and very difficult to pursue this allegation with a dead man, even though the age of consent was much lower..

Even if there was statutory rape, you cannot blame a child for the sins of a father..

Just the newest faux outrage of the day.. some folks need to believe this stuff.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

One of the principal signatories to our founding documents, Ben Franklin, had father who was born in England..
  9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 4 / -6

PF, are you saying that a child a statutory rape (which MPViVa points out is not the case), is not worthy to be president? That's the the kind of comment that fits directly into the liberal thinking about conservative intolerance.

Also, what do you mean no records seem to exist. There is plenty of evidence out there. Obama wrote a book about growing up; there have been articles about his mother, about his life in Indonesia, and so on. He's probably more vetted than most. There are more questions about Bush or McCain than there are about Obama, it's just that the questions are not worth asking.

Are you saying Obama committed a crime if he traveled as a little boy to Pakistan? Do you have an iota of evidence that Obama had an Indonesian passport? If he did, what would it mean? Can a child renounce his American citizenship? Does natural born mean a parent can take that away? What's your point? And since when does Indonesian law apply in the US? Even if Obama had dual citizenship (no evidence of that), he does not lose his American citizenship because the Indonesians say so. This is the same sort of birther nonsense where they wave a Kenyan birth certificate as proof that Obama was born there, as if Kenyan record keeping is more honest than our own.

What evidence do you have that Obama got Indonesian foreign financial aid? Do you have more evidence of that than I have that Romney used to smoke crack? And what evidence is there that Obama has the SS# of a deceased person? Where did you get that one from? Area 51? As has been stated many times, the reason Obama's SS# is from CT is because that's where his application was processed. The possibility that Obama was in New England during the time he was visiting colleges does not seem that farfetched.

Also, as has already been pointed out, Hawaiian officials do not look at the parent and jot down their race. (Maybe that's the way you favor doing it, but perhaps where you live you never knew any white person who looked black or black person who looked white.) They allowed the individual to specify their race, and at the time Obama was born, there was an African re-awakening, and many blacks identified as African, especially one who was in fact African.

Naturally, the right wing having been embarrassed at the release of Obama's long form, and poor Corsi just about to come out with a book on the subject, they now have to raise questions about the paper and other such nonsense. Well, we can look at anyone's birth certificate and we can create questions if we want. Why wasn't McCain's name listed in the Panama Canal register of birth's? Why did he only make his bc available to select people? Have we examined the paper? Have we compared it to other bc's of the time? Have we verified the signatures? Are there witnesses to his birth? Surely, we can find discrepancies if we choose to engage in that sort of corruption.
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

Corsi's Book is down to #37, but is due for an upswing as Farah will buy a 100,000 copies and give them out free on his website..
  11. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 4 / -6

But, Darryl, didn't you know that the Constitution considers it okay to have foreign born parents, as long as they're white?

How many Presidents had foreign-born parents? | Strong Dems Talking Points

Thomas Jefferson‘s mother was born in England
    Andrew Jackson‘s parents were both born in Ireland
    James Buchanan had an Irish father
    Chester A. Arthur had an Irish father
    Woodrow Wilson‘s mother was English
    Herbert Hoover had a Canadian-born mother
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

But, but, but that is different.. somehow it makes sense in the very strange minds of the right... if your parents were born in Western Europe it is ok.
  13. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

New feature in the Political Forum: The funny pages.
  14. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +515 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Upon reflection, I have to ask, PF13. How and why would this make a difference (to you, of all people) even if it were true - which is not?

If you weren't busy trying to condemn Obama for the supposed sins-of-his-father, you'd realize this would be a prime example for you to use when condemning current abortion laws.

Here's a guy who was born to a poor teenaged mother - and possibly (according to you) conceived during a statutory rape situation, a prime candidate for being aborted if there ever was one - and yet, because at the time of his conception abortion was illegal, his mother went ahead and took the only avenue open to her - carrying the child to term and allowing him to live.

And just look what he turned out to be!!! President of the United States!!

Proof positive that laws permitting abortion should be rescinded because all life, even life conceived under the poorest of conditions, has the amazing potential to be extremely important and valuable.

The way you're spinning it here - he has no right to be president based upon several things - one of them being that his father might have statutorially raped his mother.

What sort of message does that send out to young women who are possibly considering abortion vs a term pregnancy? That her child is not going to ever be "good enough," that's what it's saying. That her child will suffer for her sins for the rest of his/her natural born life. People will talk, they will whisper, they will judge, they will condemn and they will punish mercilessly and senselessly.

Certainly a message to think about, isn't it?

Although I am surprised that you, of all people, would be the one who wants to send it to her.
  15. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +60 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Why are you people responding to this crap, he did deleate a couple of posts becasue he didn't like what was posted about the rt calling Obamas mother a whore and his father a rapist Its Censorship.
  16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +533 / 2 / -9

We'll get to the bottom of this yet, this isn't over.

How could anybody write an accurate biogrophy about this clown nobody knows anything about him his whole life is hidden or purposely covered up the only thing we know for sure is that his Old Man traveled around knocking up different women, he has an illegal alien aunt living in a housing ptroject collecting food stamps, he has a brother who is a child molester, another one living in a grass hut and another one who sits around all day sucking on his bong, lol, what a miniseries this guys family would make no wonder he wants to hide everything.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE JUG EARS DRIVERS LICENCSE

:bricks:
  17. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

This pretty well proves that when people buy into conspiratorial thinking, there is no convincing them of the truth with facts, because "the facts were fabricated".

Time to start ignoring those who are still Birthers after this, as if it wasn't time before.

As for the OP, the burden of proof is on the accuser.
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

19. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +467 / 6 / -7

Ah, the infamous "I'm not a birther, but..." line.

Of course you're a birther, PF13. Who do you think you're fooling?
  20. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow, Your about 5 bricks short of a house.....:bricks:

Do you really believe in the things that you say/think/type? No wonder our country is where its at.

THE GUY SHOWED YOU HIS BC!!! AND NOW ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH???

Do you want a sperm sample?
    Do you want a blood sample?
    Do you want a hair sample?

How about a lie detector?
    How about all of his personal files and bank recites?
    How about everyone in his family and close friends have their blood,sperm,hair all bank accounts and personal info and also lie detector as well?

No matter how much info he gives, it will never be enough for you and others, so why even try?:cool: