PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bird Cage Liner: week of 17 June 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offseason update: San Francisco 49ers
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10229826
This is what I like about the San Francisco 49ers' offseason moves: They were extremely aggressive in their efforts to get stronger on defense. They attacked the chore of finding new starters through free agency and the draft.
-----
This is what concerns me: Smith no longer has Norv Turner, who left to become head coach of the San Diego Chargers, as his offensive coordinator. Turner had plenty to do with the significant strides that Smith made last season. It's possible that Smith might take a step or two backward before finding a new comfort zone.

As impressive as the 49ers were in addressing their defense, there still is at least one lingering concern on that side of the ball -- the line.

Here's how it's done...

Observe a sunny day through the bedchamber window...Fug that chit! I sleep in to f*ck the world! Everyday is a present (which I kick under the bed because weddings suck)! Get it right. I'm exhausted over that, but are we clear?

No, we're not clear, pardon my ignorance, because I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back