Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bin Laden threatens grave punishment over cartoons

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Bin Laden tapes are a lot like when a new Tupac album comes out...but this is rediculous

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSL1979767020080319

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden threatened the European Union with grave punishment over the re-publication of cartoons of Islam's Prophet Mohammad that Muslims saw as offensive.

Bin Laden in an audio recording posted on the Internet said that the drawings which were published by Danish and other newspapers were part of a "crusade" in which the Catholic Pope was involved.

Osama!

errr.....I mean Writers for Al Quaeda!

Lighten up. Its a cartoon. If a drawing pisses off the terrorists so much, we need to produce more of them. Make silly Sitcoms about terrorists. It seems to me (if indeed this is true) that the best way to beat them is to bust on 'em with cartoons.
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I can see it now......

BREAKING NEWS: Another comic, another message from Bin Laden! This just in from Al Jazeera......

Transcript:

"Your prescious Jim Davis' last comic in the Sunday issue of USA Today depicting Garfield and Mohammad was an outright cry of a Jihad against our cause. He will pay dearly for what he showed Mohammad do to that delicious looking lasagna!" -OBL
  3. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I wonder if they saw the South Park episode with Osama in it? I think that would do a pretty good job of pissing them off.
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

5. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Heck, we could've had him ANY of those times Clinton was offered him and refused.
    But I know it's far far easier for you to blame Bush for it. I'd expect nothing less.
    Still--I do hope for a surprise one day.
  6. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Bury your head in the sand much?
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

ugggghhhhhh

WE ARE DRIFTING!!!!!!!!!!

this thread is about cartoons that Al Quaeda will find offensive.
  8. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Funny, I'd have chosen this to complain about.
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

you need to check this out further.....

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.asp
  10. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So are you complaining that your thread is drifting or are you now paddling in another direction?

:D
  11. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Or perhaps you do?

12. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I can't help myself....
  13. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I see how you are.

LMAO
  14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Usama bin Laden is dead, and has been since the winter of '01-02...

Even more hysterical is the "right wing's" incessant and desperate ploy of deflecting to Clinton, in order to cover for Boy King, especially when one considers that most of us have already conceded that Clinton was in on it as well. When left to that realization, that we have no love for Bill Clinton and his role in the greatest crime against America, it's funny to watch Bush Leaguers stammer, incredulously. "What? Our object of hate has been lost on you all?"

Clinton didn't apprehend him because UBL was a paid asset of the CIA... pure and simple. People don't like to talk about that, just like they don't like to admit the CIA traffics drugs into its own country and launders the money to Wall Street to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars. And has done so for decades.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  15. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

No problem after all if we just sit down and try to understand his anger everything will be alright, just wait till Obama is pres.:rolleyes:
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Next think I know you are gunna tell me there is no Santa Clause...

If you believe an ego maniac like Bin Laden is somehow still alive and creating audio tapes....DON'T TURN AROUND!!!! the boogie man is right behind you and as soon as you look away from the screen he will get you!!!!!!!

The man is dead, people have been to his funeral. There is also an interesting interview with Benazir Bhutto, wher eshe talks about the three people who will kill her...the second man she describes as "The man who murdered Osama Bin Laden"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

PRESSCOVERAGE mentions the CIA....and thats the best part. Its true!.....Al Quaeda means "The Base" referring to teh CIA's dataBase of fighters in that region.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7787

"Bin Laden family was put in charge of raising money for the Islamic brigades. Numerous charities and foundations were created. The operation was coordinated by Saudi intelligence, headed by Prince Turki al-Faisal, in close liaison with the CIA. The money derived from the various charities was used to finance the recruitment of Mujahedeen volunteers. Al Qaeda, the base in Arabic was a data bank of volunteers who had enlisted to fight in the Afghan jihad. That data base was initially held by Osama bin Laden." http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7746

Researcher Kurt Nimmo writes:

"The database of Islamic fighters that was collected by the program was labeled n Arabic, 'Q eidat ilmu'ti'aat', which is the exact translation of the English word database. But the Arabs commonly used the short word 'Al Qaida" which is the Arabic word for 'base.'" http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=3569