Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bin Laden issues new statement

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Purported bin Laden tape slams U.S. role in Pakistan - CNN.com

I still think this is all BS, and the man is dead...but here is the article to his 'allegid' tape...

The speaker cites strikes, destruction and Obama's "order" to Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari "to prevent the people of Swat from implementing sharia law."

"All this led to the displacement of about a million Muslim elders, women and children from their villages and homes. They became refugees in tents after they were honored in their own homes," the message says.

"This basically means that Obama and his administration put new seeds of hatred and revenge against America. The number of these seeds is the same as the number of those victims and refugees in Swat and the tribal area in northern and southern Waziristan."

And, the message says, "the American people need to prepare to only gain what those seeds bring up."

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +417 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

Oh what I'd give to see that man hanging from a tree.

3. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

The man died after serving 20 years as an American CIA asset, and after helping Bush get re-elected with timely videos.

4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +417 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

I'd just like the symbolism of him being hung.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 13 / -27

#87 Jersey

Obama will become more hated than Bush. OBL could at least fight back at Bush. Obama is going after the moderate swingable Muslims ... not really a new strategy as it was started with the surge. However, Obama is expanding the effort beyond our military. The more Muslims that reject the conservative faction of Islam the better for the rest of the world. Every country needs to do it's part ... I give him credit for doing our part. For the record ... so does Newt Gingrich no less.