Welcome to PatsFans.com

Billy Blue Dress

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +361 / 1 / -9

This guy is an immoral philandering liar hillbilly from the trailer parks of Arkansas but I'm beginning to love him, he's a riot and he is one of the best Politicians this country has ever seen.

He dumped a big load of sh!t right in front of Obama's face then he grins and says "I didn't have any idea I was hurting Obama" ha ha ha ha, God Bless You Billy I'd love to go on a drinking spree with you, now go get them never forget the The Knife They Put In Hillarys Back, God Willing.

Clinton: "I Didn't Have Any Idea" I Hurt Obama's Campaign Message | RealClearPolitics
  2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +129 / 7 / -13

With firends like Obama he doesn't need any enemies.

Now Slick Willie isn't dumb he know exactly what he is doing when he gutting Obama with these comments.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +361 / 1 / -9

Sure he knew, Bill Clinton would sweep the floor with Obama when it comes to politics, Billy will never forget, or forgive, all the racists that fawned and slobbered over him and called him "America's First Black President" dropped him like a hot coal when Beautiful Jug Ears came along, Bill Clinton will never forget.
    God Willing.