PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

$@!&*$*$*! BILLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
&*$ *#@* it! I wanted the *$#@*&% Bengals to win so we could rest our guys and have essentially 3 weeks to prepare for JAX. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Now they have to lose to the #%#@$$@#^ Bills and so we still have a shot @ #3.

Now All our good players are doomed to get injured and the season is over.

Someone kill me, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

$#%$#%#%$# BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

relax....have to write this so i can post my relax

Cover your wrists, my friend!

Our players wouldn't have been rested anyway.

Someone want to help me, I'm launching a crusade to wipe Orchard Park off the map.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Someone want to help me, I'm launching a crusade to wipe Orchard Park off the map.
Always a day late and a Loonie short eh? Orchard Park was the dumping ground for the Love Canal clean-up, so until they host a joint session of Congress and Parliament, there isn't much more to be done to lower the property value. :D

Like Pats1 and Daniel Graham say, we're going to be playing the starters to improve the coordination and timing going into the playoffs. What this loss does do, it increases the risk we'll be playing Pittsburgh in Foxboro as the third seed. I frankly don't want to waste the Steelers ability to beat up less physical teams by having us eliminate them, unless it's the AFCG of course. ;)

That's what I'm saying, I want rest, then JAX, then Denver, then Pittsburgh, then The Superbowl.

I'd think that's our best case scenario.

I know a lot of you want the Colts, and if we get them so be it. But I think we've had enough things not go our way this year, I'd like to see some breaks in the Playoffs.

I don't think the Patriots' approach will change either way. Brady and Co. will probably get 3 quarters for each of the remaining two regular season games.

I picked the Bills week in the loser pool, damn Bengals choke!!!!

This week was good for Pats...

Don't pop a blood vessel! This was a good week for the Patriots.
1) San Diego a truly tough team for us lost and is out of the playoffs.
2) Garrared played a good game so the decison on Leftwich means more indecison.
3) The Bills confirmed that Cincy's Defense is suspect. They can play a shootout with the Colts and maybe win, but they have flaws.
4) The Steelers will likely the best team to pound on Cincy and leave them bruised.
5) Theh winner of the Cincy/Steeler game will both matchup well against Denver. Denver will have trouble running on Pitt; The will have to score a lot against Cincy, which means Plummer can't be hidden. Either way Denver could fall.
6) We get the Colts at RCA, rusty, and we have a great record against them both in Foxboro but also in the dome.
7) If the Steelers manage to beat Denver after taking out Cincy a Pats AFCG at home is possible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you should be happy you've got a shot at the 3rd seed.

"all of our stars are destined to get injured, waaa, waaa, waaaa"

When is the last time Brady ever got hurt?

Last edited:
Indy as #1 seed is guaranteed the lowest seed from Wildcard weekend.

If the Steelers#6 beat Cincy#3 they will go to Indy#1 and we#4 will end up in Denver#2 (if we beat the Jags#5).

If Cincy beats the Steelers#6, and Cincy stays at #3, and we#4 beat the Jags#5 then we#4 will go to Indy#1, and Cincy#3 will go to Denver #2.

If we are #3 then we will play the Steelers #6 in Foxboro. Cincy #4 will play the Jags #5 and the winner of that game will go to Indy#1, and we will still go to Denver #2.

The Steelers aren't in yet, but even if they get knocked off, the team replacing them will still be #6, and will either go to Indy#1 or go home.

In any event at #3 or #4 our starters will play most, if not all of the next 2 games. We aren't good enough yet to stop trying to improve.

B-LO said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you should be happy you've got a shot at the 3rd seed.

"all of our stars are destined to get injured, waaa, waaa, waaaa"

When is the last time Brady ever got hurt?
2 weeks ago.

Oh and by the way:

GO AWAY TROLL.

I wish I could have seen the game. Looks like it was a pretty good one.

Thank you, Bills

The Patriots now have more incentive to make my pre-season prediction of 11-5 come true. ;)

Miguel said:
The Patriots now have more incentive to make my pre-season prediction of 11-5 come true. ;)
Miguel, what is the incentive?

An 11-5 most likely makes them 3rd seed, and facing the surging Steelers in the first round.

An 10-6 makes them 4th, facing the "struggling" Jax instead. Furthermore, with Pitts beating Cincy in the other wild-card game, we do not see Indy until the AFC finals.

I would have thought the incentive would be to go 10-6 intead.

The #3 seed is ours, and personally I'm pissed about it. The Bengals are in KC next week. They lose that game for sure. We beat the Jets and the Fish and we win based on better division record.

We all know these guys are competitors and they'll want that #3 seed.

So that's 2 more games we have to try to win, two more chances for Brady or someone else to get hurt.

I swear nothing is going our way this year.

mikey said:
An 10-6 makes them 4th, facing the "struggling" Jax instead.

Hear what Byron Leftwhich said to Suzy Colbert yesterday after the Jags won?

"I couldn't care less about the team strug-gel-ing...... I wanna kiss you."

Sorry I can never resist a chance to mock that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots