PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Will Swap Losman for Draft Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Who on god's green earth gives a rat's ass? I suppose if this were relevant, then it might have some interest. Oops, it's not relevant.

Wow, that's the most moronic thread ever! I understand how delusional Bills fans would hope to get a late draft pick, but never expected to see that suggested on this board. Very sad...

I quite liek the mechanics of cassell. His just isn't game hardened. If he has a bit more experience, he would look more comfortable.

Matt Gutierrez has a 118.8 rating so we're covered anyways.

Great call....I don't see Cassel here next year......Gutz showed more poise in the few series that he was in there in the preseason....Than Cassel has shown since HE has been here......I'm sure we can get a decent pick for Cassel.....what round would you predict?

should we consider giving up a pick for him? i think he'd be a better backup than cassell. and in a better system, who knows. he can scramble and he's got a strong arm.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+Way+We+Hear+It/default.htm

No we should not consider it. Losman is a punk. He's undisciplined and coaching recalcitrant. Lately, he's been humiliated and served up a truckload of humble pie but who knows how he'll react to that.

Some team WILL trade for him and give him a shot at #1 only because of the dearth of adequate QBs in today's NFL. I hope the Bills can get a day 1 pick for him and strengthen their hold on 2nd place in the AFCE.

Great call....I don't see Cassel here next year......Gutz showed more poise in the few series that he was in there in the preseason....Than Cassel has shown since HE has been here......I'm sure we can get a decent pick for Cassel.....what round would you predict?

when BB gave him the quick hook in Fins game i'm afraid that's all she wrote for cassell in NE. you don't destroy a young QB's confidence like that if you want him around. maybe we can just do a straight up swap or cassell for losman

I quite liek the mechanics of cassell. His just isn't game hardened. If he has a bit more experience, he would look more comfortable.

hey tyler.dudren--can you do the same thing with the Moss image...with the flying spaghetti monster...? thinking that randy must have been touched by His Noodly Appendage at some point...

when BB gave him the quick hook in Fins game i'm afraid that's all she wrote for cassell in NE. you don't destroy a young QB's confidence like that if you want him around. maybe we can just do a straight up swap or cassell for losman

Incredible!

Last edited:
Well... if they'll take a past draft pick instead of a future draft pick, I can think of a few people we could offer!

Maybe they'll even take a guy who's not even on our roster anymore... remember, this is the Bills we're talking about.

Well... if they'll take a past draft pick instead of a future draft pick, I can think of a few people we could offer!

Maybe they'll even take a guy who's not even on our roster anymore... remember, this is the Bills we're talking about.

here's an idea:
- let's resign bledsoe and milloy to 1-day contracts
- trade them to buffalo for losman (they'll jump at the 2 for 1 offer of these former pro-bowlers)
- then at least based on their assessment, we can trade losman to another team for their #2 draft. bears, 9ers, lions, falcons are some teams we could get their 2nd rounder

Another award winning thread. Great idea judging Cassel on the basis of 7 pass attempts this season!

Oh, and FYI..... Cassel's career rating is 71.8 (on 39 passes), while Losman's is a whopping 76.9.

All of that is meaningless. Cassell is totally unproven, and he doesn't see the field anywhere near as well as what we would like.

I'm no Losman fan. I'd rather see Vinny here. I don't care how old the guy is.

All of that is meaningless. Cassell is totally unproven, and he doesn't see the field anywhere near as well as what we would like.

If he's "totally unproven", how can you make the second claim?

Last edited:

I think it was a big mistake not sending Cassel to Europe to get some experience. Now it's to late! I thought Gutierrez looked much better in camp.
I would rather have Vinny then either of them.

Topic title should of been Should Bills Swap Losman for Draft Pick*

should we consider giving up a pick for him? i think he'd be a better backup than cassell. and in a better system, who knows. he can scramble and he's got a strong arm.
:rofl: Good one. Yeah, sign Losman up! And can we get Jeff George for our #3? He's got a strong arm too. Is Ryan Leaf available? He had a cannon for an arm!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the chuckle!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back