PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills vs Fish Thursday

SalemPats

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Both are 5-4 and this is pretty much a playoff game.

As a Pats fan i'm rooting for the Bills. The Fins are 4-2 in the AFC and beat us in week 1, while the Bills are 2-4 in the AFC and lost to us in Buffalo. This will give us a nice lead going into the stretch run for another division title.

The loss of Albert could be huge for the Dolphins especially in a short week. The Dolphins' o-line was not great to begin with.

IDK, I don't think either will compete for the division (I still don't know if the Pats will lose two more games to even make either one compete for the division even if one runs the table the rest of the way). I think both losing this weekend pretty much gave the Pats a lead for the division that they will not lose. For either team to have a shot, barring injuries to the Pats, they would have to win out and go 12-4. I can't see the Pats being less than 12-4 in any circumstance barring injuries to Brady, Gronk, and/or Revis. The loser of Thursday night's game (or a tie) would pretty much put one team out of the division race all together.

albert being gone means tanny on his ass a lot more . Think the Bills win this one

circle_wagons_510_zpseb8106d6.gif

"Nobody circles the wagons..." :D

Last edited:
Miami ain't winning the division. And they aren't winning in Foxboro in December.

Sure, I'll be rooting for Buffalo, but given the ^above^, I don't see how either is really a threat.

Miami beat us head to head. Go Bills.

Both are 5-4 and this is pretty much a playoff game.

As a Pats fan i'm rooting for the Bills. The Fins are 4-2 in the AFC and beat us in week 1, while the Bills are 2-4 in the AFC and lost to us in Buffalo. This will give us a nice lead going into the stretch run for another division title.

Agree completely, go Bills. If the Bills ever get a QB they could be real trouble, that D is really good.

Agree completely, go Bills. If the Bills ever get a QB they could be real trouble, that D is really good.
Orton is solid. I dont understand why nobody ever hangs onto him. He'll most likely be somewhere else next year.

Pulling for Buffalo. I believe they are less of a threat to complicate the divisional title run.

The loss of Albert could be huge for the Dolphins especially in a short week. The Dolphins' o-line was not great to begin with.

IDK, I don't think either will compete for the division (I still don't know if the Pats will lose two more games to even make either one compete for the division even if one runs the table the rest of the way). I think both losing this weekend pretty much gave the Pats a lead for the division that they will not lose. For either team to have a shot, barring injuries to the Pats, they would have to win out and go 12-4. I can't see the Pats being less than 12-4 in any circumstance barring injuries to Brady, Gronk, and/or Revis. The loser of Thursday night's game (or a tie) would pretty much put one team out of the division race all together.

If either team were to run the table and go 12-4 then of course we'd be in trouble. It would mean the pats would have lost a game to the team in question and would need to beat Colts, Packers, chargers, jets (their SB) on the road and Detroit at home with no slip ups!

If either team were to run the table and go 12-4 then of course we'd be in trouble. It would mean the pats would have lost a game to the team in question and would need to beat Colts, Packers, chargers, jets (their SB) on the road and Detroit at home with no slip ups!

I don't see either of those teams running the table. I could still see the Pats finishing 13-3 even if one did.

I have no real idea who will or won't run the table other than the odds are against any team doing so at this time with Denver having the best chance with their schedule :(

Normally I'd root for Buffalo as we already have a L with Miami. Even if we lose to Buffalo we'll be even in games between us @ the same W/L record. All 3 of us have 1 AFCE loss.

Looking deeper into the Conference record tie-breaker Buffalo stands at 2-4 with Miami at 4-2. We're at 5-2 so damage to Miami here is preferable.

Fish? They have never beaten Brady in Foxboro. They beat Cassel in 2008 and won the 'Who Gives A Damn' season finale against Cassel on New Years Day in 2006.

Bills? They have never beaten Brady in Foxboro. In fact, they've never WON in Foxboro, PERIOD, during the BB/Brady era.

Neither of these two teams is running the table.

I don't see either of those teams running the table. I could still see the Pats finishing 13-3 even if one did.
well they cannot possibly run the table because both teams play the Patriots, both teams have to play the Broncos in Denver too. Miami probably has the better chance to make the playoffs but the wildcard race is going to be interesting.

I have this uneasy feeling that with the Bills and Doophins, the team with the ball at the end of the game loses.

Cold weather team playing in a warm weather environment. As deplorable as both offenses can be, I'm going to take the home defense. Overall, I like Buffalo's D more but I think Miami's (provided Tannehill isn't on his back all game thanks to the loss of Albert) will do enough to compliment their D.

The Fins were a tough out for Detroit and Buffalo is prone to too many mistakes.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back