PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill's value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thread on Steph Stradley's twitter speculating on who the worst QB is that Bill could take and win with.
It's curious that the one quarterback with whom Bill didn't win was Bledsoe.

why is that funny? he started Brady over Bledsoe when Bledsoe came back from his injury. Why would you bring THIS up after a win like tonight's?

The thing is that Bill Belichick is much more than merely the GOAT coach. He is a great Football Executive, leading and organizing a tremendous Front office. He has created great Scouting Departments with great College and Pro scouting groups and personell, as well as a great financial football General Management.

The only comparable person was his idol, the great Paul Brown. who built the Browns and Bengals from scratch.

My new nickname for bill is Merlin cos he's a freaking wizard.

But "Bill does not coddle the press", "he does not answer their questions", whine the talk show mediots..

Somehow, someway by Monday afternoon the likes of Felger, Mazz, Bertram and some of the other idiots on the airwaves will find fault..

If the press boycotted a BB Presser, he would have accomplished his goal... a completely unnecessary mandate by the NFL that he has no time for.

Excellent job by the NE front office to create cap space with this huge 2017 FA coming up to pay guys like BB. We CANNOT afford to let him walk!!! He is the main cog in our DEF. The leader who wears the green dot on his hoodie! He is the reason why our D is only giving up 15ppg. Whatever we have to do to keep him, so be it!! I cannot stress this enough. Let guys like Hightower, Sheard, Nink, Ryan, Harmon & Collins walk. BB can play all positions & coach simultaneously :D

Last edited:
Curran does it again.
It’s performances like Thursday night’s that really juxtapose the pettiness and ankle-biting the league’s engaged in with the Patriots for much of the past 15 years with the football excellence that Belichick and the Patriots have come to represent.

The Patriots are the most evolved and intellectually sound football program the sport’s ever seen. Offensively, defensively, in the kicking game, personnel, roster management, game management, execution, they have no peer.

Yet these are the villains the NFL and rival franchises and owners see fit to demonize? It says more about the state of the rest of them that that’s the case than it does about Belichick’s Patriots.

The irony is that, as often as Belichick is described nationally as arrogant and ego-driven, at the core of the Patriots success is selflessness. Annihilation of the ego.

Curran: Belichick adds another chapter to genius legacy

The GOAT, enough said!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Ummmmm, is this a good time to ask the NFL* for our stolen picks back?

The evidence that BB is the Gr8est HC ever in the whole sordid history of the NFL* is compelling, if not overwhelming.

It's curious that the one quarterback with whom Bill didn't win was Bledsoe.

Without Brady, Belichick is 54-65. Went to playoffs one time in 6 oppotunities.

Dont get me wrong BB is the GOAT... But Brady is too.

Yesterday Brisset was fine but lets not pretend that was him that carried the team to a W.

My new nickname for bill is Merlin cos he's a freaking wizard.

How about Gandalf the Grey, you know because he wears all those grey hoodies.

w o w w o w w o w w o w w o w

w o w !

all times, all sports
Not really related, but Bill was beaming after the game. No way to hide his pride in the team and joy in their shared success. It seems like EVERY SINGLE PLAYER is onboard this year. It is probably part of the FU tour, but I love this version of the New England Patriots.

If we were to imagine a scenario in which we owned another NFL team and every team were all invited to bid on Belichick's services going forward, I'd offer this: A player a year for as long as Bill coaches my team. We could protect 10 players every offseason, and the Pats new management could pick one from the remaining players under contract. History shows that Bill's coaching and grocery shopping is more than worth the 11th most important player on the team every year.

Not really related, but Bill was beaming after the game. No way to hide his pride in the team and joy in their shared success. It seems like EVERY SINGLE PLAYER is onboard this year. It is probably part of the FU tour, but I love this version of the New England Patriots.

For those of us who endure watching him on 5th Qtr he was a happy, happy dude.

Without Brady, Belichick is 54-65. Went to playoffs one time in 6 oppotunities.

Dont get me wrong BB is the GOAT... But Brady is too.

Yesterday Brisset was fine but lets not pretend that was him that carried the team to a W.
you cant use his cleveland years!! do apples to apples (and have your argument be destroyed)

not that brady is not GOAT, b/c he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey