PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill's value

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish next time people kill BB on the game threads , they think again.

Heh. Fat chance. Carlton from Norwell will be all over him tomorrow.

I have often wondered what would be the price per year in an open bidding by all 32 teams.
7.5 million and a 1/2 million under Peyton and Carroll ... Belichick could easily get $12-$15 million I think.

I have often wondered what would be the price per year in an open bidding by all 32 teams.
7.5 million and a 1/2 million under Peyton and Carroll ... Belichick could easily get $12-$15 million I think.
How do you know he doesn't? His compensation is a more closely guarded secret than the nuclear codes. Whatever it is though, it's totally worth it.

Funny thing is, I don't think he just means football. And he's right.

Belichick is a god. Who was ever better at what they do than he is?

In game threads? There was obviously no thinking to begin with, so how they gunna think again???3758c046770e2643492dd36ec6786022.jpg

I had a weird dream about Bill last night...I think he was my boss or something. I thanked him profusely for no apparent reason in my dream

I feel all warm inside now.

Hey...don't you guys get it? Bill is a mirror of US. Say what you want, I've been on the net a long long time posting about the NFL. Our fanbase is comprised of people with GREAT CHARACTER. People that will give you the shirt off their back and feed you when you're down on your luck. People who volunteer in the communities of New England not out of necessity but of NATURE. We PRIZE honesty, hard work, teamwork and fair play but most of all we keep our mouths shut and don't look for acknowledgement or pats on the back. We are strong, fairminded and resilient...and we are the LAST SONOVABIATCHES you want to EVER pi$$ off by being a dirty , scummy, rotten little so called know-it-all moron like Roger Goodell.

I personally have waged a nonstop jihad in cyberspace against this POS since 2006 but Bill Belichick has made my, and everyone else who wears the red ,white and blue in New England's anger turn into the sweetest nectar of REVENGE.

A nectar served chilled for sure. A salute to a GREAT MAN, a GREAT LEADER and the best goddamned NFL coach in history. A NEW ENGLAND original and a treasure for those that follow us as fans FOREVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back