PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills TE Everett Has Spinal Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope hes alright. Miami Hurricane fan. i like him and hes been injured since coming into NFL

I hope he's ok as well. I NEVER like seeing injuries to players.. I almost puke every time I see a hit that involves a knee.. Like today with Pennington's...This has been my reaction ever since i tore my own ACL playing hockey.

Awful to hear anything like that, it could be any player, any game. Here's hoping for a full recovery.

Sounds like a catastrophic game for that poor team:

"Starting free safety Ko Simpson is out indefinitely after breaking his left ankle. Starting cornerback Jason Webster is out indefinitely after breaking his forearm in the fourth quarter. And then there's linebacker Coy Wire, filling in for injured starter Keith Ellison, who sprained his knee in the first quarter."

Awful to hear anything like that, it could be any player, any game. Here's hoping for a full recovery.

Sounds like a catastrophic game for that poor team:

"Starting free safety Ko Simpson is out indefinitely after breaking his left ankle. Starting cornerback Jason Webster is out indefinitely after breaking his forearm in the fourth quarter. And then there's linebacker Coy Wire, filling in for injured starter Keith Ellison, who sprained his knee in the first quarter."

The Bills looked ok too...I hate to see teams get the injury bug, I like to beat them fair and square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back