PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Stadium Question

GostkowSKI

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Last year I went to the Pats/Bills game in Buffalo and noticed an entire section of Pats fans in the lower, 100's section. Anyone know what section that was? And is it specifically for fans of opposing teams? Thanks in advance for anyone who might have help for me.

The seats are in the end zone around section 101 which is across from the tunnel. We'll be heading up to with the normal huge tailgate. Feel free to join us.

Thanks... appreciate the info and the invite!

Bills ticket question

Heading up to Buffalo from DC to catch the Pats. Anybody know if it will be easy enough to pick up a ticket at the game or do you recommend buying one online instead? I haven't been to a game in Buff before so no idea what to expect.

Tatupu- Their are scalpers in and around the lot but like any other event you need to wait until close to kickoff (1130ish) for a pretty solid price. I'd buy on ticketmaster if you're getting a single. Also feel free to join our tailgate if you don't have one.

Hi,

A few friends and I are heading out to the game... advice on parking? Should we park in the stadium lots or by one of the houses nearby? What route should we take there?

I would also love to tailgate with other Pats fans. One of my friends is a Pats fan but not the other two (Chargers & Ravens) but they're cool.

Last edited:
Last year I went to the Pats/Bills game in Buffalo and noticed an entire section of Pats fans in the lower, 100's section. Anyone know what section that was? And is it specifically for fans of opposing teams? Thanks in advance for anyone who might have help for me.

There is a guy who organizes a big Pats tailgate and group for BUF every year PM me and I will tell you how to get ahold of him.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back