PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills spoiling for another upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, don't think so. They have ZERO shot.

You'll not find anyone in the Patriots organization LOLling. Buffalo often plays the Patriots tough - and has had enough surprising victories in the Belichik era to keep everyone focused.

They've got a lot of pride and would like nothing more than to be a spoiler. Good for them if they can do it. If they win we've got no reason to lament not being in the playoffs. And that's exactly how it should be.

The Bills know if they ever hope to make the playoffs they need to start playing better against their division rivals, and I expect them to throw everying but the kitchen sink at the Pats in order to end this season on the up note of having a Division victory this season.

Last edited:

Yeah, let's not say zero. I remember that phrase being used a few times in February on this board.

Just trying to keep things in perspective...

You'll not find anyone in the Patriots organization LOLling. Buffalo often plays the Patriots tough - and has had enough surprising victories in the Belichik era to keep everyone focused.

They've got a lot of pride and would like nothing more than to be a spoiler. Good for them if they can do it. If they win we've got no reason to lament not being in the playoffs. And that's exactly how it should be.

The Bills know if they ever hope to make the playoffs they need to start playing better against their division rivals, and I expect them to throw everying but the kitchen sink at the Pats in order to end this season on the up note of having a Division victory this season.

I agree. I may be the minority but I think the Jets are gonna give Miami handful, they know Buffalo has a genuine shot at beating New England and they are gonna play like their season is not over at all.

And this Buffalo game is not going to be easy at all. People that think we are gonna get to buffalo and roll over them are kidding themselves. Buffalo has a good team and are gonna show up to play. I am glad our front 7 are playing welll cause at least that takes away the run a bit.

We need, obviously, our best showing of the season. I hope the guys come out extremely focused and determined, tackle well and execute whatever Buffalo's D is giving them.

it sucks that this may be Matt's last year here, and this may be his last game as a patriot....

Come on guys, finish with a vengenance....

I agree. I may be the minority but I think the Jets are gonna give Miami handful, they know Buffalo has a genuine shot at beating New England and they are gonna play like their season is not over at all.

And this Buffalo game is not going to be easy at all. People that think we are gonna get to buffalo and roll over them are kidding themselves. Buffalo has a good team and are gonna show up to play. I am glad our front 7 are playing welll cause at least that takes away the run a bit.

We need, obviously, our best showing of the season. I hope the guys come out extremely focused and determined, tackle well and execute whatever Buffalo's D is giving them.

it sucks that this may be Matt's last year here, and this may be his last game as a patriot....

Come on guys, finish with a vengenance....

I think Edwards is due to get injured again, sometime during the late second or early third quarter. He can't wait much longer than that, or it will throw off his body's schedule.

Like winning 15 of the past 16 games against the Bills? Whilst realising 7 or so of those wins have been close fought out games, we find a way to win against Buffalo.

Jauron has had a less than average coaching season this year. Let's hope the trend continues for another game.

the pats moght have a handful with the bills and if they win it'll be by at least 10-14 points

LOL. I'm give them the 2003 any-given-Sunday chance. If BB cuts Moss 2 days before the game and the Bills sign him, and the Bills play their best game of the year and we play our worst game of the year, then they'll have a good shot.

Otherwise ...

The bills are now 0-5 in the division, which just proves, that they cant handle the pressure, and it will become 0-6 on Sunday. There is no way they beat us. Division crown, here we come!

Hope our players don't think like some of the confident fans here. Sure BB knows to keep them focussed on the last game that we need to win and not assume that the Bills will implode.

I don't care about the margin. Just a W baby with no injuries.

GO PATS!!

Like winning 15 of the past 16 games against the Bills? Whilst realising 7 or so of those wins have been close fought out games, we find a way to win against Buffalo.

Jauron has had a less than average coaching season this year. Let's hope the trend continues for another game.

It wouldn't suprise me if you walked up to most members of the New England Patriots and said "31-0" they'd know exactly what you were talking about.

if seymour and guyton dont go it will be a lot harder for the D to stop lynch and jackson. also its first time for cassel playing buffalo which isnt a easy place to play if the winds are swirling.I hoping our running game continues on its pace right now and a win any way we can.

Yeah, let's not say zero. I remember that phrase being used a few times in February on this board.

Just trying to keep things in perspective...

I've heard this argument a lot lately. While these Patriots are not close to the 18-0 Super Bowl close-but-no-cigars, it's a ludicrous comparison - the Bills have WAY less of a shot to win this weekend than the Giants did last Feb.

This game is in the bag, OVER. Pats win.

Last edited:
Hope our players don't think like some of the confident fans here. Sure BB knows to keep them focussed on the last game that we need to win and not assume that the Bills will implode.

I don't care about the margin. Just a W baby with no injuries.

GO PATS!!

Agree with "Just a W," but I certainly hope posters here don't think that because I, as a fan, think there's "zero chance" the Bills win, I am attributing that same attitude going into the game for the TEAM.

We're not that simplistic, are we?

if seymour and guyton dont go it will be a lot harder for the D to stop lynch and jackson. also its first time for cassel playing buffalo which isnt a easy place to play if the winds are swirling.I hoping our running game continues on its pace right now and a win any way we can.

Any update on Seymour's and Guyton's injuries? I share your concerns on our D, especially if they both miss the game.

Remember Brady's first game up there?

He didn't do so well and he blamed it on the crown. He said the players were giving him so much crap over his comment too. Saying things like we are not in buffalo this week no crown you think you will be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes