PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Sign Mario Williams

...did you guys forget we have a guy named merriman?

williams, williams, dareus, merriman....sheppard, barnett, and possibly upshaw?

who's blocking who??

Hey Tom Brady, Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!

...did you guys forget we have a guy named merriman?

williams, williams, dareus, merriman....sheppard, barnett, and possibly upshaw?

who's blocking who??

Good for the Bills and their fans, the free agency moves made thus far should set things up nicely for an interesting 2012 season.

While I do understand the excitement I don't quite get the chest thumping; aren't you getting a little ahead of yourselves? Look no further than the last couple of 'off-season championships' of the Jets and the Eagles, and then compare to how they actually fared at the end of the year. For a team that has had seven consecutive losing seasons and just one winning season (barely: 9-7) in this millennium, it is sounding like an awful lot of bravado for a franchise that last made the playoffs when Doug Flutie was the starting quarterback.

Mario Williams certainly should help the Bills, but let's not forget that Buffalo's defense gave up more points than all but two other teams last year - and that was with all those other names listed. As for Merriman, I'm in a 'prove it' mode of thinking in regards to him; since being busted for steroids he has what, twelve tackles in two years? No offense, but personally I wouldn't be counting on him for anything if I was a Bills fan.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back