PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills settle Lawsuit

If the texts were about penis enlargements, I bet it would be more of a success

Wow. "Home" games in Toronto, cheerleaders suspending operations, text message line gone bad. They sure run a great franchise up there in Buffalo!

In all fairness, I agree with the Cheerleader's suit. The Bill's first mistake was to "offshore" the Jills to an outside management agency. That agency, according to the lawsuit, required all sorts of duties that financially strained the cheerleaders, especially since they receive no pay. On top of that, they were each required to shell out some $600 bucks for their own uniforms & equipment.

It's one thing to volunteer to be a cheerleader at home games. It's altogether another for then to be forced to attend all sorts of non-team events, at their own expense, including paying out of pocket for their own hotel rooms, meals, travel expenses, not to mention the strain all of that put upon their families.

The Bills have become a terrible franchise. Like the JESTS, you have to wonder if the whole purpose of that franchise is to serve as a tax haven for the owner's other ventures.

Oh, I thought it was Fans just suing them because they've sucked too long.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back