PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills say they will retaliate if a Patriots player runs through their drills again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills were assholes and out of line, but it is not accurate to say the Patriots (Brissett and Mitchell) were out of bounds. They were in bounds, on their own sideline and not interfering with anything.

The reason why the Bills were out of line is because the 2 rookies were clearly not trying to disrupt anybody or start anything. But that's their coach's mentality.
No I was there and saw it with my own eyes. They were out of bounds jogging in the sideline nowhere near interfering with anything

A bunch of butthurt Bills douchenozzles are prepping themselves for defeat by firing an errant shot across the bow.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along, move along.

No I was there and saw it with my own eyes. They were out of bounds jogging in the sideline nowhere near interfering with anything
I agree they were nowhere near the Bills but you may want to get your eyes checked as they were not out of bounds.

image.png

I am not trying to exonerate the scumbag Bills, just committed to accuracy. They should have suspended the Bill in full football gear who assaulted the Patriots coach in sweats.

Last edited:
They should be less worried about pre-game nonsense, and be more worried about having to face this guy for the first time this season:

130922215120-tom-brady-angry-receivers-patriots-single-image-cut.jpg

God bless Rex. His teams are so undisciplined and always worrying about stupid stuff, I'll miss him when he gets fired (especially if they hire someone competent).

Agree so much with these. Could you imagine any player on a Belichick team wasting any time at all thinking about what's going to happen during pregame warmups? Talk about an unfocused team

Of course they will since there were no repercussions of them doing it last time! If my mom let me get away with drinking and getting high every night while I was growing up I probably would have too!

Are you saying you never got drunk or high because your mom wouldn't let you or you never did it every night because she wouldn't let you?

I find this more amusing than this thread.

Why is Nickell Robey-Coleman talking? The guy is a 5'8" 165-pound insigificant speck. What exactly has he done to talk sh#t about Tom Brady in another thread, and now threaten the Patriots here?

If some guy like LeSean McCoy wants to talk a little trash, I get it. He's earned the right to throw down the gauntlet. Not this punk, Robey-Coleman. He's toast.

Why is Nickell Robey-Coleman talking? The guy is a 5'8" 165-pound insigificant speck. What exactly has he done to talk sh#t about Tom Brady in another thread, and now threaten the Patriots here?

If some guy like LeSean McCoy wants to talk a little trash, I get it. He's earned the right to throw down the gauntlet. Not this punk, Robey-Coleman. He's toast.
What really bugs me about this guy is his first name. Couldn't his mother name him Quarterr or Half-Dollarr? He's just above a penny for cripes sake!

So...what....they will run through our drills too?

Those Bills are tough.

See, I still don't get how this was "running through the Bill's drill." It's clearly on the Pats' sideline (hence all the Pats' personnel getting into the fray and trying to tell the Bills to go to their own sideline), and there are no Bills in sight until one comes over and pushes Brissette. LOL Bills manufacturing "disrespect." The Pats shouldn't even come out for pregame warm-ups. Just come out and wipe the field with them once the whistle blows.

McCoy missed his second straight day of practice on Thursday and that suggests that the results of playing him against New England wouldn’t look that different than they looked against Miami last Sunday. The Bills have said they’ll see how things progress over the course of the week, but the nature of hamstring injuries in general and McCoy’s specific history with such issues make it hard to say pushing it is the right decision.

Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin, safety Aaron Williams, left tackle Cordy Glenn and linebacker Zach Brown also missed their second practice of the week. Chris Brown of the team’s website reports that left guard Richie Incognito is also out for Thursday’s practice, although doesn’t supply a reason for his absence.

LeSean McCoy out of practice again on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey