PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills say they will retaliate if a Patriots player runs through their drills again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Bill Branch should sit on those cornerbacks.

Curious about something. This occurred because Brissett did what Brady does EVERY SINGLE home game (with his back up along side. Mitchell ran with Brissett because there was no backup) which is to come out of the tunnel, run the length of the sideline then back.

Has anyone who has gone to an away game noticed if he does this on the road as well? It would make sense that his warm up could be different on the road, but also, isn't it common that the road team comes out first?

If the refs say we can, then prep them for some bills ejections. If we can't, then don't.

I'm laughing out loud that this is what they're concerned with. Good luck, idiots. They're about to get absolutely smoked and, considering the schedule after they play the Pats, their season will probably be over as well.

Forget Mitchell and Brissett. The bills assaulted one of our coaches!!! How the hell did that not get more outrage?!?!?

Another good job deterring crime by Der Kommissar . . .

Forget Mitchell and Brissett. The bills assaulted one of our coaches!!! How the hell did that not get more outrage?!?!?

Don't worry, the player who did it got legally taken out last game against the dolphins. He got his Karma.

Don't worry, the player who did it got legally taken out last game against the dolphins. He got his Karma.
Eh, I don't know if I'd call that "legal" but he certainly got knocked into next week.

make sure Brady makes the run w/ some muscle, and have the whole team on alert

don't take any crap

make sure Brady makes the run w/ some muscle, and have the whole team on alert

don't take any crap
Why? Who gives a ****? Let the scoreboard reflect the Bills getting owned.

And if Aaron Williams is out, does that mean instigator Robert Blanton will be playing on defense? A chance to burn him a few times? :)

I'm laughing out loud that this is what they're concerned with. Good luck, idiots. They're about to get absolutely smoked and, considering the schedule after they play the Pats, their season will probably be over as well.

This is exactly what I was thinking,as usual their focus is right where it shouldn't be.

Curious about something. This occurred because Brissett did what Brady does EVERY SINGLE home game (with his back up along side. Mitchell ran with Brissett because there was no backup) which is to come out of the tunnel, run the length of the sideline then back.

Has anyone who has gone to an away game noticed if he does this on the road as well? It would make sense that his warm up could be different on the road, but also, isn't it common that the road team comes out first?

This isn't when they come out for the game it's when they come out for warm ups. Some teams warm up longer or earlier than others nothing set on which team comes out to warm ups first.

I've been to a bunch of road games and pretty sure TB12 does this on the road.

Never looked into it but I wonder if Jacoby maybe ran inside the field of play still on the sideline where maybe Brady runs the sideline but out of bounds.

Either way this wasn't about running through there drill as much as them just trying to intimidate a rookie. Go ahead and start it with Brady if you want he's not getting ratled.

It was 2 rookies, they could have wandered where they shouldn't have. But who cares, get a grip. Same ole Bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back