PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills RB Lynch Doubtful for Sunday [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bills RB Lynch Doubtful for Sunday

Hilarious...a Bills bug, already smashed into liquid form in our first meeting, is still running its deceased mouth on the Patriots windshield..somebody get out the squeegee and clean this mess up

Oh puhleaze with your "Real Deal Maroney" baloney. He can't hold a candle to Lynch. Lynch has already established himself as one of the best backs in the game. In 1 & 1/2 seasons Maroney baloney has established that Pats need to acquire a real #1 back in the off season.

No wonder this team passes so much. You have no running game!

Funny. Lynch is averaging 3.8 ypc

Maroney 4.7

7th in rushing O
Buffalo is 17th

Oh puhleaze with your "Real Deal Maroney" baloney. He can't hold a candle to Lynch. Lynch has already established himself as one of the best backs in the game. In 1 & 1/2 seasons Maroney baloney has established that Pats need to acquire a real #1 back in the off season.

No wonder this team passes so much. You have no running game!
Oh really?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst..._YARDS_PER_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

oooops....facts get in the way of all that heavy Bills make-up Jill is smearing on her clock stopper.

Funny. Lynch is averaging 3.8 ypc

Maroney 4.7

7th in rushing O
Buffalo is 17th

Yeah, us poor Pats fans and our terrible running game, lol. I am impressed by Lynch though, he's a helluva back. I got to watch him closely, having lived near San Francisco up until Sept 2006. he was a beast at Cal, and he's been a beast for the Bills, he has a great future, and if he doesn't play, it will definately hurt them big time. I love Maroney, but he certainly doesn't run as hard as Lynch, and at this point in their careers, I would take Lynch, but hopefully Maroney improves soon.

Bills RB Lynch Will Not Play

Heard this this A.M. Bills head coach, ****ie J. says ankle injury is more severe than first thought, and he's likely to miss a couple weeks.

We're not going to see him Sunday night.

I suppose that's a good thing.

Re: Bills RB Lynch Will Not Play

Where did you hear this or do you have a link?

If true,
I wish PATs were playing a healthy Bills team. I hate injury excuses
BUT
if true it maybe PATS starters may get to see the bench more as the
game winds down ... which is a good thing ... more rest and less chance
for injury and second string gets more practice under game conditions.

Last edited:

Heard this this A.M. Bills head coach, ****ie J. says ankle injury is more severe than first thought, and he's likely to miss a couple weeks.

Dang.....we're doomed now. Ultimate trap game like the CowPatties vs. Bills. Seriously, is it just me or all the young RB's falling like flies
Peterson
Cadillac Williams
Ronnie Brown
Maroney (ahemmmmmm,....well sorta)
Lynch
Kevin Jones
Stephen Jackson

If so, that's tough news for an offense that ranks 28th in passing yards and has only managed 4 TDs in the air this season.

Too bad for the kid, he plays hard and has really carried the load for his team. The fact is, RBs just don't stay healthy -- the job's too rough. 4 RBs were selected in the top 50 picks in the 2007 draft. The only 1 who's going to be active this week is the one who hasn't had a chance to get hurt because he's only earned 21 carries (Chris Henry)!

If true, ooof, that's a big hit. Maybe that's why they planned on starting Losman. Throw JP out there so Edwards doesn't get beat up.

Yet another example of WHY the Pats wont draft a RB next year with a top 5 pick. Theyre ALL made of glass.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing him, and the Bills will miss him.

Gameplan #1: Stop Lee Evans. Losman locks on him and he's they best they have.

Gameplans #2+: See gameplan #1.

If true,
BUT

We're coming off a bye. I guess you haven't ordered your 60 Minute Men T shirt yet.

Belichick will simply never pull Brady and his core starters, unless they are dinged up already, before the 4th quarter. And usually not before the second drive of that quarter. Stamina is something you build, not rest up for.

If true,
BUT

I don't have a link. But, take a look at the Week 9 Score Predictions, and you'll see my ability to see into the future is really something. KIDDING! :) Nah, I heard it on NESN this morning. Pats are planning like he's going to play, but the twitch in my lower lip tells me that he won't be.

P.S. - I'd jump all over that new job offer you're going to get the first week of December.

I'm worried he'll be out a month and screw my fantasy team. I don't mind him being out this game, since the Pats are an awful matchup for just about everyone, and he wasn't likely to be doing much running down by five touchdowns... but I'd like him back next week. Stupid Dolphins.

We're coming off a bye. I guess you haven't ordered your 60 Minute Men T shirt yet.

Belichick will simply never pull Brady and his core starters, unless they are dinged up already, before the 4th quarter. And usually not before the second drive of that quarter. Stamina is something you build, not rest up for.

I think you may need to read more carefully. Did I used the word "pull"?
Did I say rest? Was 3rd quarter or less even mentioned?

The thing you may not realize is that giving your second string more playing
time when game conditions allow it, improves the team because it gives
them more experience. BB is about making the team better. If you need an
example of BB doing this think last Miami game.

Don't find that kind of honesty in "The Kennedy State."

Kennedy state?? Please clarify whether you are disparaging Massachusetts or Rhode Island as they both have a drun......errrr......Kennedy in Congress.

Wow, an honest Pats fan.

Umm, so the other Pat's fans that pointed out that Maroney has a higher YPC than Lynch and that the Pat's Rushing O is higher than the Bills are liars?

Just because Lynch is a good back doesn't mean that Maroney isn't one or that the Pat's have no running game.

Last edited:

Just because Lynch is a good back doesn't mean that Maroney isn't one or that the Pat's have no running game.
Yep, I'd be really happy to have either one - and Ronnie Brown too if he gets back to 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back