PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills QB Kyle Orton retires

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Just heard on the radio.

lolwut? That's odd...well fair well neckbeard. Always though he was a solid QB who never really got a chance to hang around for a couple of years (people don't trust the neckbeard, see http://www.geekologie.com/2010/04/22/beards-full.jpg). Was the best QB Bills had in years.

Orton goes out on top, beating the patriots in their house on a team that had never won at the razor.

That was surprising to me I did not see that comeing. But to go out with a winning season with the Bill not an awful way to go out.

Anytime you can leave $5+M on the table you've got to do it. I believe he'll need to give back some of his signing bonus too.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3214/kyle-orton

"I just have been going at it for 10 years and it's just a family decision and I've decided to get home and be a dad and call it a day," said Orton

8/29/2014: Signed a two-year, $11 million contract. The deal included a $3 million signing bonus. 2014: $2.5 million, 2015: $5.4 million (Voidable Year)

e31.jpg

Now that's surprising. I thought Orton was a good enough QB to take at team with a great defense to the playoffs. A shame for the Bills. Clearly they don't have any faith in Manuel, so in a real sense, they have to start all over again at the QB position. :eek:

I always thought he was pretty good. Pretty pretty pretty good.

I remember when he played in Denver he tore the Pats up one year. I think Brandon Marshall had 22 catches or something.

Wow I'm surprised also, thought he was a good QB and really better than a lot of guys playing today.

The Bills would be in the playoffs right now if they started Orton a week or two earlier. Enjoy retirement, Orton.

No 1st round pick and stuck with just EJ

Hoyer may actually get a few bidders

He is either sincere about retiring or want out if Buffalo.

Orton goes out on top, beating the patriots in their house on a team that had never won at the razor.
I don't think there's any doubt that #18 won't be retired.

I suppose yesterday was the bills super bowl...

Garapollo for the Bills' #1?
I'd do it in a minute.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes