Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Who you rooting for?

The case for the Chargers.

*Bills are an AFC rival.
*We win this week, Chargers win this week and we are tied for first in the AFCE.

The case for the Bills.
*We have the Chargers second round pick.
*It is easier to hate the Chargers than the Bills.
*You think the division is out of the questions (I don't). Bills win AFCE, Denver wins AFCW. Pats need to have a better record than Bolts for the wild card spot.

i'm rooting for sd obviously

but i won't be surprised if the bills beat us

A. it's a cross country trip
B. the game between sd and the bills always seems close in buffalo
C. the chargers seem to be an inconsistant first half of the season team lately, then they turn on the jets in the 2nd half of the season

i could see us being 5-5 again after 10 games, just like last year

i'd love to see us win, but i don't really expect anything either way

key to victory as any week for sd, is how the oline plays

I'm definitely rooting for SD. Anybody rooting for Buffalo is nuts. I want the division this year WITHOUT Brady! :mad:

gotta root against the division rivals

Bolts. Easy choice.

I really can't say I dislike the Bills when they are behind the Pats in the standings, but right now a loss would go a long way to making them a much more likable team.

If the Bills were two games back and playing the Bolts I would be all for the Bills winning. There just isn't much you can dislike about that team right now.

The Chargers

Buffalo is 4-1, the Pats are 3-2. A Pats win and a Buffalo loss, and the two teams are tied for first.

Even from the less optimistic viewpoint of shooting for a wild card, it still makes sense to root for the Chargers, because San Diego is better than Denver and they will win the AFC West.

Only the defeatist who has given up on the season would root for the Chargers to lose, based on the prospect of getting a slightly better draft pick. But if somebody is that pessimistic, I don't understand why they would torture themselves by focusing so much of their time on a message board dedicated to fans of a team that they have no faith in. But then again, that describes half of the people here this season.

Hahaha, is there a choice for neither? Still, I'd say Chargers just because of hoping the Bills lose and we beat Denver monday or a share of first in the East.

Bills
I can't root for the Chaagiz.
I like the Bills.
If we can't beat them then we don't EARN the AFCE

Chargers all the way. Cannot root for a divisional foe. Plus we swept the Bills for four years in a row (haven't lost to them since 2003), it would be nice to keep it going. :D

Got to agree the Bills are my choice to root for in this game - The Chargers have the tiebreaker edge over us and we need them to go back to losing

This team cannot be ****ies and back thier way into the division title- If this team is to win the division they have to beat Buffalo twice IMO so if they are not good enough to do that then they have no right to he division title.

Chargers. Gotta try and get to the top of the division and the Bills stand in our way.

Got to agree the Bills are my choice to root for in this game - The Chargers have the tiebreaker edge over us and we need them to go back to losing

This team cannot be ****ies and back thier way into the division title- If this team is to win the division they have to beat Buffalo twice IMO so if they are not good enough to do that then they have no right to he division title.

OMG We agree!

Last edited:
that's an easy one. the division is our first concern, so we want the bills to lose. we can worry about the playoffs and the draft after we get into the playoffs.

Rooting for the Chargers makes sense given you want to win the division but I know once the game starts I'll be rooting against the Chargers just because I hate them.

SD, and it's not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey