PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills' Losman wants to be traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd make a good back-up for Brady. :D

I don't see him getting a starting job.

Please, please, please trade him to Miami!

He'd make a good back-up for Brady. :D

No he wouldn't. I'd take him over Cassell but I don't have a high opinion of Cassell. Neither of them belongs in the league at any level that I can see.

with bills poor record of talent evaluation ever since polian left, probably worth a look!

It's not Losman's talent that I think was his undoing - it's his leadership skills, or lack thereof. He blames everyone else but himself, and to be quite honest, anyone who has ever heard him speak wouldn't exactly follow him blindly into battle either.

There's such a shortage of even average QBs in the league that someone will likely take a chance on him and the Bills should be able to get something of value (though not as high as the draft pick they traded to get him of course) for him.

Can't help but wonder if Bills fans look that the #20 pick they gave Dallas in 2005 and wish they had kept it and used on a guy like Lofa Tatupu or any of the other good players from that draft.

Losman's a better QB than Edwards. Last season he was showing signs of maturing into a good, possibly top 10 QB, before regressing this year and being replaced by Trent Edwards after being hurt. Frankly, I think the Bills caused this slightly by rattling Losman's confidence by drafting Edwards, and then playing the inferior QB even when it was clearly his fault for losing games for his team (Giants, Week 16 being the best example... the Bills win that game if Losman is the QB, he wouldn't have thrown 2 pick sixes).

Losman deserves a chance elsewhere. The Bills should give it to him.

They will trade if they can get good value for him but I don't think they will i think they will be lucky to get a 4th for him he has devalued that much and has never shown any consistency in his potential

Last edited:
Losman's a better QB than Edwards. Last season he was showing signs of maturing into a good, possibly top 10 QB, before regressing this year and being replaced by Trent Edwards after being hurt. Frankly, I think the Bills caused this slightly by rattling Losman's confidence by drafting Edwards, and then playing the inferior QB even when it was clearly his fault for losing games for his team (Giants, Week 16 being the best example... the Bills win that game if Losman is the QB, he wouldn't have thrown 2 pick sixes).

Losman deserves a chance elsewhere. The Bills should give it to him.

i think bills would have won the week before in cleveland blizzard too. losman has the kind of slinging motion that works in bad weather and he's played in it before. california rookie edwards was a deer in headlights in that game and the cold winds in the giants game

He blames everyone else but himself, and to be quite honest, anyone who has ever heard him speak wouldn't exactly follow him blindly into battle either.

i disagree. He may not be the best leader out there, but he hasn't played the blame game, and the people in Buffalo generally liked him as a person.

Losman reminds me a lot of Rob Johnson: not solid under pressure, probably an inflated opinion of himself. It'll be interesting to see what he can do on another team, but I don't expect much from him.

Losman reminds me a lot of Rob Johnson: not solid under pressure, probably an inflated opinion of himself. It'll be interesting to see what he can do on another team, but I don't expect much from him.

He doesn't have Johnson's arm, but he moves better and makes better decisions. He's a better QB than Johnson ever was, or ever had a chance of being.

they should trade him to Chicago for a dirty pair of socks and a half-eaten cheese sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down