PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills lose 2 WRs for Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that the Bills have 28 of the 53 players on the roster who were 5th,
6th and 7th rounders and some that were not even drafted.

The laughter that was prevalent thoughout the NFL when Chan Gailey was named coach has turned from laughs to respect.

I think those 2 starting WRs they have now were late picks or UDFA,this team can take these WR losses and keep doing well since its apparent that whole team is overachievers

If the Pats players and coaches take the Bills as lightly as this board does, we are going to get spanked next week. Don't take the bills lightly, they have quality schemes and a hot QB.
We have a really hot QB and an amazing offense.
The difference is Fitzpatrick is throwing against the #31 worse pass defense. Ouch!

With Vollmer potentially out, I can't wait to see Solder and Dareus getting after it on Sunday.

If the Pats players and coaches take the Bills as lightly as this board does, we are going to get spanked next week. Don't take the bills lightly, they have quality schemes and a hot QB.
The difference is Fitzpatrick is throwing against the #31 worse pass defense. Ouch!

With Vollmer potentially out, I can't wait to see Solder and Dareus getting after it on Sunday.

Dareus was my pick for ROTY before he was even drafted,This kid has unquestionable talent and I am afraid Brady might see him VERY close up on sunday if you know what I mean....the OL better be ready.

No one is taking the Bills lightly. Some people just aren't going to act like two good games against average-to-bad teams make them one of the best teams in the league. They have to do more proving than that.

I myself am seriously thinking this is going to be a close game and Brady will be passing much less and RBs in more usage during this game.

I would be surprised if the Pats win by more than 10 and would not be surprised to see them lose by 10....IMO this game will be a low scoring game compared to the last 2 - say both teams ranging in the late teens to upper
20s final score.

Last edited:
"Tore it up in pre-season" and "aside from the fumbles..."

I guess you haven't watched Mathews at all this year. He tore it up in pre-season, and he has about 250 total yards through two weeks. He is dangerous home-run threat. Norv needs to give him more carries.

And as I said above: aside from the fumbles Mathews was a better runner than Tolbert last year also.

Don't want to highjack the thread and I do like or RBs,but imagine what this team would be like if we had a tough nosed hard RB like Turner on this team,I watched that ATL/Phil game and he was very impressive as he has been for awhile.

"Tore it up in pre-season" and "aside from the fumbles..."

Yeah, he's seemed to have fixed his fumbling problems. Fumbling problems don't take away from his skill as a runner. Adrian Peterson has had fumbling problems in his NFL career. Doesn't make him a bad runner now does it?

Yeah, he's seemed to have fixed his fumbling problems. Fumbling problems don't take away from his skill as a runner. Adrian Peterson has had fumbling problems in his NFL career. Doesn't make him a bad runner now does it?

Brett Favre threw a ton of INTs but that won't keep him from the HOF as he is a shoo-in.

Some people look at players in different ways.

If Mathews keeps fumbling that's a problem, but I am sure he's working hard on fixing it and it may be fixed.

But it's nice to know the posters here look at other team's rookie just like ours: if they're not All-Pro their rookie season then they're worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back