PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills looking to trade Losman

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_PATS_FAN_54

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
ORLANDO, Fla. – Teams in search of a quarterback on the trade market could be in line for yet another young talent in the coming weeks: J.P. Losman.

Two league sources indicated Tuesday that Losman hasn't gained the confidence of the Buffalo Bills' new regime. Both sources expect the team to put the former first-round pick on the trade block before the start of the 2006 season – if he isn't already there.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...YF?slug=cr-meetings032906&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

wow........just wow

NE_PATS_FAN_54 said:
my bad.....honestly i didnt see that. i didnt see anything on page 1, so i thought it was posted.....o well

It's no big deal. This happens all the time.

wow,
u trade a first rd. pick for ur future qb. you soon realize that was a mistake. so, u use another first rd. draft pick om his replacement who was going to now be ur future qb. you soon realize u made yet ANOTHER mistake, and he isnt ur guy. Bye Bye Losman, and see ya buffalo. I think the great stars for kraft and co. we have a class act organization, and i feel we would be hard pressed to see such waste going on here for wuite awhile.

This franchise is in such disarray with all this QB swapping and wasting high draft picks trying to patch up mistakes.
I feel bad for the good fans of Buffalo.

....but not that bad.

They should to be able to get a couple of crates of gator aid and some more chalk for their practice field. They are in great shape.

Bad move, Buffalo. Has to be frustrating to the fans to see the Pats and Cowboys come away with quality players (Ty Warren, Demarcus Ware) because of their GM's bungling.

Is this the guy Cafarto hero-worshiped in his columns to no end?

And, what is with the story that he was seen high-fiving Donohoe after Buffalo's 31-0 shellacking back in '03? Is that true? I had never heard it...

Maybe they should move to LA afterall, personally glad to see their disarray, keep it up two wins are two wins every year...

NE_PATS_FAN_54 said:
ORLANDO, Fla. – Teams in search of a quarterback on the trade market could be in line for yet another young talent in the coming weeks: J.P. Losman.

Two league sources indicated Tuesday that Losman hasn't gained the confidence of the Buffalo Bills' new regime. Both sources expect the team to put the former first-round pick on the trade block before the start of the 2006 season – if he isn't already there.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...YF?slug=cr-meetings032906&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

wow........just wow

I wonder if Buffalo is looking to Draft Cutler or Young?

kurtinelson said:
I wonder if Buffalo is looking to Draft Cutler or Young?

That is what I was thinking as well. They could try to move up to number six or hope Cutler falls to them at 8 which is a good possibility. If they are going to get a new QB this is the draft to do it. They should be able to get Vince Young at 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes