PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills GM Nix: Patriots 'don't scare me'

What Patsgirl doesn't know is that you brought up Spygate twice in this thread (which was edited out).

You are a garbage troll and will be treated as such here.

Your team has not been relevant for a generation and you'll have to go to the West Coast in a few years to root them on.

Ya got me. (per se ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya got me. (per se ;) )

You were a ****ty troll last time you posted here, and you still are now. Your team sucks and will continue to suck, probably forever. In large part because you can't lure a marquee free agent without giving them $50 million in guarantees, because absolutely nobody wants to live in Buffalo. Hell, your own home team doesn't even want to play there.

Last edited:
You were a ****ty troll last time you posted here, and you still are now. Your team sucks and will continue to suck, probably forever. In large part because you can't lure a marquee free agent without giving them $50 million in guarantees, because absolutely nobody wants to live in Buffalo. Hell, your own home team doesn't even want to play there.

Please continue with the propaganda. I'm sure you have zero clue where I'm coming from.

got...no...brain...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue with the propaganda. I'm sure you have zero clue where I'm coming from.

got...no...brain...

You have no brain?

That explains alot.

packshot.jpg

Its a new year and prior to the start of the first game; every fan has new hope of their team being the ones to kick butt on everyone else. This guy is hoping is all. If, see I'm humble, I say "if" we beat the bills, I bet we won't hear from him again for another 9 years.

For now though, while every team is 0-0, he can talk about how his precious bills will run roughshod over everyone.

If the Bills embarrass the Jest in week one, all will be forgotten.

Last edited:
I think you mean won the Superbowl. Over the last 10 years, we've won the division 8 times? and to the other 2 times we had the same record as the division winner (just lost on tie breakers)

We've been AFC champs 5 times over that same span. Maybe that's not laker dominant, but this is a different sport.

Champs are champs, I don't care about AFC champs, it was obvious what I meant. Yes we are better than BUF but that doesn't mean anything, they suck.

Also if BUF is so bad, which they are, why is everyone getting so sensitive here? People don't like NE and these days they sure don't fear them, it is part of discussing NFL online.

Last edited:
Champs are champs, I don't care about AFC champs, it was obvious what I meant. Yes we are better than BUF but that doesn't mean anything, they suck.

Also if BUF is so bad, which they are, why is everyone getting so sensitive here? People don't like NE and these days they sure don't fear them, it is part of discussing NFL online.

" People don't like NE and these days they sure don't fear them, it is part of discussing NFL online."

Umm, the subject is not "people discussing NFL online" - - it was a GM unsolicitingly bringing up to the media that "the Pats don't scare me".

It has nothing to do with how good or bad a team is.

"Professionals" acting like amateurs will always be met with derision here.

Just look at the comments made about losers like the Jets or Dan Snyder.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back