PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills fans trashing Billichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
wOULD YOU RATHER THEY KICK A SURE FIRE FIELD GOAL OR GIVE THE "D" A CHANCE TO STOP THEM????????????????

What he's saying is no defense has a chance against our offense so both teams take a knee for the last 20 minutes to avoid any embarrasment. A little boring for the fans but the loser saves face. :rolleyes:

I am not sure that if I was playing I would feel any better about the other team taking a knee in the 3rd qtr of a game to keep the score closer. Maybe next time they should do that, just send the offense out on the field, knee the ball 3 times and punt, for the whole second half. that would be funny as hell. Or maybe the patriots need a pitty rule, if they get up by 35 points the game is over. they just end it, like the 10 run rule in little league baseball. Remember, at one time the Houston Oilers had a big lead also.

Oh and another thing, you know what I find so funny about this? The worst thing the other teams and their fans are saying about us is that we score too many points! LOL

I wonder if Aqua is one of those soccer Moms that objects to score being kept in the games? You know, one of those overly protective parents that objects to kids playing vicious mean-spirited sports like dodgeball. That's probably it.

Last edited:
Was Buffalo ahead by 35? You're ridiculous if you can't see the difference.

why are you even on this board? Don't you have another team to worry about when it comes to streaks, i.e., the bizarro pats?

What's being said here is that if the Bills were to concede (put in the backup QB, run the ball up the gut three straight times), then the Patriots would do the same. Both teams would collude to keep the clock running without any more damage.

In the NFL, offenses need work against live defenses, so unless Trent Edwards had come into the game and handed off to Dwayne Wright, the game was still on. And, seriously, if the worst thing that can be said against the Patriots is that they score too much, then I'm the happiest fan in the world. ;)

Isn't he the Ravens coach?

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=25259

They say he has no respect for anything other than winning and money(?)
What sore losers

Belichick.

and your lower comment on your post.

"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"- ELOrocks17

Time to go back to school. Time to read. Time for knowledge. Please don't say you are from New England. Oh, no.

And I think the Bills fans were pretty good about the loss.

They should just stop keeping score altogether.
Just have 2 teams play for 60 minutes, which excludes the Colts, btw, then go American Idol with it and have the fans vote for who they think should be the winner.

IS THERE ANY FREAKIN POSTER ON THIS BOARD WHO KNOWS HOW TO SPELL OUR HEAD COACH'S LAST NAME FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE? - ITS
B-E-L-I-C-H-I-C-K

and yes to the question did I have too much caffeine tonight?

Explain to us (since you've had so much java) how a chick can be a check, and how you would check on your chick if she was taping you with another chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back