PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills fans trashing Billichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird to you that seemingly every other fan base is wrong and the Pats are right in your mind?

Maybe it's time to look in the mirror.

Aqua, if you were to look in the mirror the Dolphins would have 20 years bad luck!!! Ohh my bad, you must have looked in the mirror about 4 years ago. Look at the bright side, you have only 16 more to go!!

The immediate hostility and animosity here kills me! :rofl:

Any time I say one challenging statement you guy eschew responding to that point but rather respond with something completely off topic.

Too funny.

There are several reasons you experience utter contempt from us. Let's cover some of the obvious stuff since you are not mature enough to get deep into self reflection. And you wouldn't like the immature little welcher that you would find anyway.

#1: Your "challenging statements" are nothing more than implied criticism of either Pat fans or Belichick. Since you are wrong, and simply being a troll, there is really nothing to "discuss" with you. You are just being a tool.

#2: You are the little 18 year young boy that cried wolf one too many times. Perhaps you are really here seeking attention to yourself in response to a lack of social life at college or whatever other reason would drive you to spend the best years of your life being a troll instead of doing all the wonderful things that only college kids can get away with in their little sheltered enviroment away from the real world where we work for a living and pay our bills and don't welch on our debts. If so, than unfortunately it is too late for you to be taken seriously here because you have already exposed yourself as a immature loser with not so much as a grain of credibility, either about the Dolphins or the Pats.

I could go on, but you won't 'get it' anyway. So I will let you ponder the most obvious reasons we ignore your pathetic little attempts at making a challenging (read: off-topic and irrelevant) statement or why we simply view you with contempt.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be able to live with myself if I missed a single snap. If it's 100-0 I will still watch, even then Brady would still be in slinging the rock. ;)

Another absurd display of total ignorance.

Apparently, Aquaboy is not aware that Brady has been pulled early in the fourth quarter in 95% of the games this year.

Please! are you talking about "DISRESPECTING" other teams? Or that we're "DISSIN'" many teams? You know, years ago, no one ever talked about being "Disrespected"...no one! Then sometime in the late 80's to early 90's you'd hear about a player being "Diss'd". I can't stand that BS!

I believe it is a cultural thing where some athletes grew up in areas where anything could be interprated as being "diss'd". Like looking at someone the wrong way or whatever.

However & whenever this "You diss'd our team" crap started, it was a sad day for professional sports. After all, these guys are making millions to do their job so how can they be "Diss'd"?

It is so easy these days for some athletes to see themselves as vitims when in truth, they can't possibly be a victim. If a team gets punched in the mouth and they try to get back up and get punched again, they are NOT being disrespected. If a team gets punched in the mouth and they are ALLOWED to get back up, THAT'S when they are being "diss'd"!

I never really thought of it this way, but what you said makes a lot of sense.

I've been on quite a few bad teams. My HS baseball team one year probably won 2 games if that. We got blown out a few times (like 20-something to 1. mercy rules are for girls). Not once did it ever occur to me that the other team was doing anything wrong. Their pitchers went out there trying to get us out. Their hitters went up there trying to get hits. That's what you're supposed to do (though the umpires would typically help move the game along and the strike zone would grow for both teams).

I'm 28, the same age as many athletes and fans. So if "running up the score" never entered my consciousness but is the first thing others go to I can make the case that where and how I was raised might be a reason for these differing views (another would be the influence of a poisonous media).

If I went up against a guy better than me 1v1 basketball I'd go to every trick in my book and try to play harder than him to compensate for his skill. If that didn't help I'd just try my hardest to give him a game, for my sake (avoid embarrassing score) and his (it's no fun to play someone who isn't a challenge). Yes, I'd actually feel bad towards my opponent for not offering him a challenge.

Call someone classless of expect them to lower their effort? Never.

Finheaven is the largest privately owned message board. Can't dis our fan base, I know at least 100 fans that are just as dedicated and loyal as I am and that's just on a perosnal level. Obviously with 500+ VIP members there's more then that.

So you're saying if I made comments like you do here on that board, I'd get killed just like you do here, right? That kinda kills your comment,

"The immediate hostility and animosity here kills me!

Any time I say one challenging statement you guy eschew responding to that point but rather respond with something completely off topic."

Last edited:
I never really thought of it this way, but what you said makes a lot of sense.

I've been on quite a few bad teams. My HS baseball team one year probably won 2 games if that. We got blown out a few times (like 20-something to 1. mercy rules are for girls). Not once did it ever occur to me that the other team was doing anything wrong. Their pitchers went out there trying to get us out. Their hitters went up there trying to get hits. That's what you're supposed to do (though the umpires would typically help move the game along and the strike zone would grow for both teams).

I'm 28, the same age as many athletes and fans. So if "running up the score" never entered my consciousness but is the first thing others go to I can make the case that where and how I was raised might be a reason for these differing views (another would be the influence of a poisonous media).

If I went up against a guy better than me 1v1 basketball I'd go to every trick in my book and try to play harder than him to compensate for his skill. If that didn't help I'd just try my hardest to give him a game, for my sake (avoid embarrassing score) and his (it's no fun to play someone who isn't a challenge). Yes, I'd actually feel bad towards my opponent for not offering him a challenge.

Call someone classless of expect them to lower their effort? Never.

I played HS football and in my junior year, we went 0-9-1. We got killed a couple of time and never once did I feel diss'd! But I did feel embaressed & pissed off my team sucked

Another absurd display of total ignorance.

Apparently, Aquaboy is not aware that Brady has been pulled early in the fourth quarter in 95% of the games this year.

How can you defend a coach that goes for it on 4th down TWICE when ahead by 30+ late in the 3rd?

How can you defend a coach that goes for it on 4th down TWICE when ahead by 30+ late in the 3rd?

It ends the game sooner, for one thing. Give it to the other team and they'll pass pass pass. A lot of those will be incomplete.

The "most merciful" way to end the game is to run run run, even on fourth down...the clock keeps ticking. And if they do stop you, then they get better field position.

AFter all, "going for it on fourth down" doesn't mean you'll always make it. It's 50/50 or it should be.

If I were on defense I would want another chance at making a stop on 4th and 2.

You are out of your freaking mind! Just because your beta recorder quit doesn't mean that statement is true.

I could not agree more with the sentiment of this post.

Can we take the top 10 misspellings of Belichick and make some sort of auto-filter that will change the text into "[I AM A DUMBASS]" when it's saved as a post? I imagine some people will edit their posts rather quickly.

That's a good idea. And lets add Tedy to that too. I mean how long has he played for the Pats now? And I still see "Teddy" :rolleyes:

There's nothing to defend. We'd only have to defend him if he did something stupid like kick a field goal that they obviously didn't need. How do you defend Jauron not having his team take a knee when the game was clearly over?

The thread's hilarious for its over-the-topness (if that's not a word, I'm starting it here).

Bills fans should not be all upset ... The NE revolution is being called the Buffalo Bills of soccer.

... huh, that's a BAD thing??

Is it weird to you that seemingly every other fan base is wrong and the Pats are right in your mind?

Know what all those fans have in common? You all lost to the Patriots. You're all a bunch of little whiners.

Uhm was Buffalo taking a knee late in the 3rd? 'nuff said.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
jeal·ous·y [jel-uh-see] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ous·ies for 4.
1. jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
2. mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.
3. vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.
4. a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.
[Origin: 1175–1225; ME gelusie, jelosie < OF gelosie, equiv. to gelos jealous + -ie -y3]

—Synonyms 1. See envy.

wOULD YOU RATHER THEY KICK A SURE FIRE FIELD GOAL OR GIVE THE "D" A CHANCE TO STOP THEM????????????????

Last edited:
Why is the notion of 4 downs so difficult for everyone to grasp?

The offense gets 4 downs, not 3. The common (stupid) perspective is that the offense gets 3 downs and then kicks. Kicking on 4th is often the best option but isn't the only one.

Hasn't NE lead the league in 4th down attempts (not counting end of game) for years? Hasn't Belichick shown that he is far more willing to use 4th down *gasp* as a down with which to run a play than others.

People act like you should only go for it on 4th when the game is on the line. Why? Running a play on 4th doesn't have to be a desperation play just because most other coaches are too stupid to use their 4th downs. NE goes for 4th-and-short whether the score is 0-0 or 35-7.

There's nothing to defend. We'd only have to defend him if he did something stupid like kick a field goal that they obviously didn't need. How do you defend Jauron not having his team take a knee when the game was clearly over?

When a team is getting walloped, they play to the finish, that's widely known throughout the league. Not kicking that field goal is inexcusable, and he did it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back