PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills fans trashing Billichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
The immediate hostility and animosity here kills me! :rofl:

Any time I say one challenging statement you guy eschew responding to that point but rather respond with something completely off topic.

Too funny.

This happens to ALL the greatest dynasties. Everyone hated the Phins in the 70's & 80's too. All fans get sick of seeing the same team win again & again over a long period of time.

No mirror is going to explain why we're hated, but it may help the envious & jealous haters that abound.

You have to admit that is a valid perspective. I'd feel the same way if I were a Dolphin fan. It's very understandable.

I understand every hates good teams and that was my inital hate for the Pats, obviously.

But you have to admit recent circumstances have made things a bit different.

I understand your point, but the Pats aren't making it any easier on themselves. Class seems to be a foregone conclusion at this point.

I've seen plenty of fans say they have an appreciation for what the Pats are doing. There are even some objective Bills fans on that messageboard. The biggest haters are always the most vocal. You hardly ever hear from those who enjoy what is happening.

That's a good point. Objectivity isn't the word here, I have plenty of reasons for hating the Pats. With that said, what they're doing is amazing, make no mistake about it, they're a phenomenal team. But they're a division rival and a couple of things that have happened this year are all reasons I hate them.

Does 0-10 ring a bell? Oh the Patriots are 10-0. Yup we looked in the mirror, and we felt a vague sense of pity for the losers. But then it passed, and we sipped champagne. Brady meanwhile, went home and banged Giselle. (I'm not sure what Cleo Lemon does,) but I'm sure you would know.
Cleo most likely goes home and sqeezes HIS Lemon. :eek:

gladiator5.jpg

The immediate hostility and animosity here kills me! :rofl:

Any time I say one challenging statement you guy eschew responding to that point but rather respond with something completely off topic.

Too funny.

The same thing would happen if I went on the Dolphins board and insulted them. I know they'd be hammering me and calling my team cheaters by the dozens...or is there even a Dolphin board with a dozen members?

That's a good point. Objectivity isn't the word here, I have plenty of reasons for hating the Pats. With that said, what they're doing is amazing, make no mistake about it, they're a phenomenal team. But they're a division rival and a couple of things that have happened this year are all reasons I hate them.

And if those reasons never happened, your hatred would be no less!

You'd just find other reasons to focus upon.

Actually, no. This was the first prime time game I changed the channel mid way through all year.
Then don't even bother tuneing in to the next pats/fins game. For us though it will be real entertaining.

Last edited:
Well considering that the Patriots completely demolished the Bills in their own house, I can see why their fans would hate our TEAM. But the BS about Belichick running up the score is just that, BS.

It's the same thing LT tried to do with his "the patriots are classless, and it comes from the coach" whine. That was also BS. He was just mad because his team got embarrassed on its own homefield. There was nothing he could DO on the field about it, so he opened his big yap and just shot venom. Frustrated venting is normal, but it does not make it in any way justified or true.

Actually, no. This was the first prime time game I changed the channel mid way through all year.

I'm sure that's because Aquaboy was thinking - if they beat the Bills by this much, how badly are they going to humiliate the Dolphins??
Human nature tries to avoid trauma/pain if avoidable.
Unfortunately for Aquaboy the Patriots still have a second matchup on the schedule vs the Fins! Hehehe. :p

Last edited:
The same thing would happen if I went on the Dolphins board and insulted them. I know they'd be hammering me and calling my team cheaters by the dozens...or is there even a Dolphin board with a dozen members?

Finheaven is the largest privately owned message board. Can't dis our fan base, I know at least 100 fans that are just as dedicated and loyal as I am and that's just on a perosnal level. Obviously with 500+ VIP members there's more then that.

Then don't even bother tuneing in to the next pats/fins game. For us though it will be real entertaining.

Wouldn't be able to live with myself if I missed a single snap. If it's 100-0 I will still watch, even then Brady would still be in slinging the rock. ;)

What really amazes me is that the class crowd has neglected a major point. They're not running the score up or padding stats, they are getting the players game reps. Let's not forget that despite the gaudy stats and seemingy flawless play, there is still not much cohesive playing time with this offense. They are going to see many different fronts, many different styles of players, and many different coverage packages. They are using the regular season in preperation for the post season.

Just because they are playing at such a high level it does not mean that they should sacrifice crucial experience snaps for their players. They will see new things each week, and these will help improve the team moving foreward. Anything they see initially, they will be better prepared to face in the playoffs. This is why I despise the so-called experts, they don't have a clue as to why the starters are really in the game. It's not coach running the score up, it's coach getting his team valuable game reps. I don't care if he goes for it instead of kicking the field goal, it's valuable down/distance situational experience. If teams don't like us dropping bombs, stop us.

Last edited:
I understand every hates good teams and that was my inital hate for the Pats, obviously.

But you have to admit recent circumstances have made things a bit different.

I understand your point, but the Pats aren't making it any easier on themselves. Class seems to be a foregone conclusion at this point.

Please! are you talking about "DISRESPECTING" other teams? Or that we're "DISSIN'" many teams? You know, years ago, no one ever talked about being "Disrespected"...no one! Then sometime in the late 80's to early 90's you'd hear about a player being "Diss'd". I can't stand that BS!

I believe it is a cultural thing where some athletes grew up in areas where anything could be interprated as being "diss'd". Like looking at someone the wrong way or whatever.

However & whenever this "You diss'd our team" crap started, it was a sad day for professional sports. After all, these guys are making millions to do their job so how can they be "Diss'd"?

It is so easy these days for some athletes to see themselves as vitims when in truth, they can't possibly be a victim. If a team gets punched in the mouth and they try to get back up and get punched again, they are NOT being disrespected. If a team gets punched in the mouth and they are ALLOWED to get back up, THAT'S when they are being "diss'd"!

Last edited:
They say he has no respect for anything other than winning

Thats what he's paid to do. It's proffesional sports, you win, win and win. You do not do anything else other than win. What do these clowns want?

I like the way that Bill Belichecks coaches.:)

Finheaven is the largest privately owned message board. Can't dis our fan base, I know at least 100 fans that are just as dedicated and loyal as I am and that's just on a perosnal level. Obviously with 500+ VIP members there's more then that.
Then spend all your time on that pathetic message board. You add no value to the PatsFans message board.

Perhaps these Bills fans should be trashing that pathetic defense they played last night.

I for one expected Schobel to have a decent outing, but I didn't hear his name called much at all last night.

This is ironic. Lectures on class from a two time welcher who when called on his missed predictions and statements lies in a pathetic attempt to revise history.

Is it weird to you that seemingly every other fan base is wrong and the Pats are right in your mind?

Maybe it's time to look in the mirror.

Dude, your a Dolphins fan.....maybe it's time YOU look in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes