PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Fans are Delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good way of putting it, lol. Let me ask you this though, because I can't think of one off the top of my head and besides the Colts with Harrison and Wayne, who has BB coached against that had the big play potential or game changing abilities like Lee Evans and T.O. have? Trent had no one to throw to last year because Evans was always double covered. Not only that but the TE we drafted, Shawn Nelson, is a huge target at 6'5 and has WR speed. Does your secondary have the skills to keep up with all that? Who do you guys have back there anyway?

"who has BB coached against that had the big play potential or game changing abilities like Lee Evans and T.O. have?"

2008 Cardinals come to mind...

The Bills aren't the first team to have 2 WR's that are capable...so what?
Ocho Cinco and TJ Houshmandzadeh are just as dangerous if not more with a far better QB to deliver the ball, so using that comparison don't read to far into things. How many times has T.O. been on the winning side against Belichick?

"who has BB coached against that had the big play potential or game changing abilities like Lee Evans and T.O. have?"

Ocho Cinco and TJ Houshmandzadeh are just as dangerous if not more with a far better QB to deliver the ball, so using that comparison don't read to far into things. How many times has T.O. been on the winning side against Belichick?

You guys have also had better secondaries in the past.

Bills fans are already expecting the opener to be a loss (by the refs assisting the Patriots, of course). Someone should tell them that maybe one bad call won't be the reason they lose 42-17.

You guys have also had better secondaries in the past.

Not really paying attention are you? Everyone expects this year's secondary to be a pretty good upgrade over last year's.

Peekaboo you make me laugh talking about living in reality, you come to a Patriots board and brag about the Bills and claim that Brady is washed up.

Where is the reality in what you say? The Patriots without Tom Brady went 11-5, you guys with Trent Edwards went 7-9 and 0-6 in the AFC East. That is reality dude, not the nonsense you and your fellow Bills fans are spouting.

Peekaboo you make me laugh talking about living in reality, you come to a Patriots board and brag about the Bills and claim that Brady is washed up.

Where is the reality in what you say? The Patriots without Tom Brady went 11-5, you guys with Trent Edwards went 7-9 and 0-6 in the AFC East. That is reality dude, not the nonsense you and your fellow Bills fans are spouting.

Can you find anywhere in this entire forum where I said Brady was washed up? I never even bragged about the Bills. They could go 7-9 again or 11-5 for all I know. I'm only saying that until a down is played, a bold prediction about any team is laughable.

That is the second time in this thread alone that you have put words in my mouth. Is there no other way you can prove a point than to make stuff up?

Here is a bet for you Peekaboo, Patriots win the game over the Bills and you stop posting here.

Bills win, I stop posting here.

Your turn.

Here is a bet for you Peekaboo, Patriots win the game over the Bills and you stop posting here.

Your turn.

Nah, I don't think so. I'm not bothered by you, you're bothered by me. Why should I be punished just because you can't hold a conversation where you insult someone or put words in their mouth. It's pretty cozy on this board. I'll be here for a while.

Nah, I don't think so. I'm not bothered by you, you're bothered by me. Why should I be punished just because you can't hold a conversation where you insult someone or put words in their mouth. It's pretty cozy on this board. I'll be here for a while.

In other words, T-Bone is exactly right about the Bills and the Patriots and I would lose.

The bet, and if you are not willing to bet, then I am not interested in any more of your posts.

The bet, and if you are not willing to bet, then I am not interested in any more of your posts.

Best news I've heard all day. I guess you won't be responding to this one then.

Your turn.

Congrats and tennis claps to you. Somehow, you found a way to troll on your own team's message board.

Congrats and tennis claps to you. Somehow, you found a way to troll on your own team's message board.

I am a Patriots fans who hates Buffalo. I post here about my hatred so that I don't clutter up the real board. If this was a Bills board, I would be trolling, instead you Bills fans are the trolls, and this will be my last response to you MarvLevy as your posts are just as stupid as every post I read on the Bills Boards.

I look forward to reading all the crying and whining when we beat the Bills in Game one.

Greatest show on turf comes to mind, in a little game that was named Superbowl 36. Oh and Steve Smith and Muhsin Muhammed 2 years later. Both those teams had way better QB's too. He also held the 04 colts to 3 points in the divisional round in 04. Trust me the 09 Bills line up is not the most formidable offense BB has faced.

definitely not the best offense bb has been up against
we'll win
31 -21

The latest dumbass delusion on the Bills MessageBoard: Big Ben did not rape that woman because she is too ugly. Ugly woman do not get raped.

Believe It or Not.

The rest of the AFC East is because now you can't double team Evans and stack up on the run. Edwards is going to put some really good #s this year.

Um... who's going to throw him the ball? You kinda need a quarterback to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes