PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills fan here needing your help please Pats fans.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo to you for taking this action. No way the Bills should lose their team. That would be plain WRONG.

Question: I heard talk about Peerless Price being through, done, toast, and basically sucking. Then the Bills sign him to a 4 yr, $10M contract. What are the fans saying up there about that? Seems to be simply a horrible move. Couldn't they have signed him for a pack of smokes?

Last edited:
evans555 said:
Thanks man, heres to an injury free season for you guys :eat2:

That was a truly great wish, evans555, especially considering how injuries have plagued this team as of late. Thanks for visiting. In fact, after that wish, I went to the link and checked out the petition for myself. Based on its language as outlined in the posts above I cannot sign it. But I will write a letter to the NFL offices, adressed to the commissioner, and ask for the bills to stay in Buffalo, and ask for the office to pressure Wilson to sell to an interest who is committed to keeping the team in Buffalo, and to doing more to generate local revenues. Good enough?

Best of luck!

shirtsleeve said:
That was a truly great wish, evans555, especially considering how injuries have plagued this team as of late. Thanks for visiting. In fact, after that wish, I went to the link and checked out the petition for myself. Based on its language as outlined in the posts above I cannot sign it. But I will write a letter to the NFL offices, adressed to the commissioner, and ask for the bills to stay in Buffalo, and ask for the office to pressure Wilson to sell to an interest who is committed to keeping the team in Buffalo, and to doing more to generate local revenues. Good enough?

Best of luck!

Thanks alot Shirtsleeve and everyone else who understands the City of Buffalo's committment to the Bills. I'm sure everyone knows Buffalo dosnt have 4 sports, so if the Bills left we would only be left with hockey (sabres).

I understand how the Petition, and Ralph Wilson's comments about the new CBA could upset some of you. But remember the fans do not agree w Ralph Wilson, WE ARE JUST TRYING TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO KEEP THEM IN BUFFALO.

For the poster who asked about Peerless Price, your guess as to why RW signed him is as good as mine lol. The only positive I can see is most of his contract is incentive laden and if he dosnt pan out its not much of a cap hit. Plus I think Price can be ok if not a #1 WR. And we all know in ATL its hard for a reciever to flourish in that system w Micheal Vick

just sent it

Just sent the letter, but sent it to NFL all access. Figured that the thing may get some air time, and would spur further debate and attention that way. Cant stand Mr. Eisen, but perhaps he can be of some use.

shirtsleeve said:
Just sent the letter, but sent it to NFL all access. Figured that the thing may get some air time, and would spur further debate and attention that way. Cant stand Mr. Eisen, but perhaps he can be of some use.

Thanks again Shirtsleeve much appreciated :D .....I have great respect for AFC East fans esp. the ones that have been so helpful in this situation. Once again good luck w the season, after all of this it will be hard to root against the Pats, Jets, and Phins

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Come on... You've never seen this chick (on the right, with the photoshopped tattoo) on a Bills message board?
fbhtte.jpg

She seemed quite eager to share her personal web site as well as her undying hatred for the Patriots.. she's just gotta be kicking around a Bills board somewhere damnit.

What is her website link again?

SORRY THE BILLS ARE LA BOUND NICE!!!!!! yOUR ONLY HOPE IS TO GET A NEW OWNER GROUP THAT CAN PLAY WITH THE BIG DOGS!!!!!!!!! THE LA BISON NOT BAD.

evans555 said:
Bills fan here from Buffalo, and as most of you know we are in danger of losing our team. I dont know how many of you feel about this (b/c most of you prob. hate the bills) but the AFC East would not be the same w/o the Bills, Pats, Jets, Phins.

If you can please sign this petition from a senator trying to keep the Bills in Buffalo, Thanks for your time and good luck to an injury free season :)

http://www.senatormaziarz.com/jtf.asp

Buffalo still has a team? :)

We should all chip in and get him a Pats Jersey and adopt Buffalo as new Pats fans.

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
too many sports teams in ny anyway .......bye bye bills

True, but the Bills are the only football team that plays in New York. I agree, if they go to LA, I won't be upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back