PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills fan here... Looking forward to game one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard, BFLO. Hope we beat you guys, but that you have a great season besides the two against us. FTR, I hate the jets more than the phins. Part of it stems from the Boarder Wars during the Parcells nonsense, but mostly it originates in their idiotic fan-base. The WORST.

I'm 42.75... I remember the 10 years of torture... I root for you guys against the Jets... Some silly reason... I CAN'T HATE the Patriots. ( Mind you I don't like them)

BFLOfan said:
I root for you guys against the Jets... Some silly reason...
ahhh. . . come to daddy. We're easier to hate, I understand. :p

Naw... you sucked for so long that it's easy not to hate you... Sure you are on top now but... it could be the Jets. That would be nauseating.

As I said... I mod a Bills board and I constantly have to bounce Fins and Jets trolls all the time. Pats fans... not so much.

Whats your take on Jonathan Smith? Why did the Bills cut him?

BFLOfan said:
Now to week one... Losman has looked good in preseason... McGahee better be improved after losing weight or you guys will crush us with nickle packages all day. I get crucified on my board for criticizing WM as if this guy is a godor something. I'd rather have Maroney... AND I do in fantasy forlater in the season.

I picked Maroney, too. I plan on starting him over Edge if he's healthy.

BFLOfan, do you have a chick by the name of Football Hottie on your boards? That chick owes us a Flying Elvis tatooed on her backside after the game bet last year and suddenly disappeared from the forum!

She looks like this (on the right, minus the fake tattoo)
fbhtte.jpg

(Edit: Note to PatsFans... No, I'll never forget!)

I think he is a stud and Dillon is banged up way too often for Maroney no to be on my roster... thank God I have LJ.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
BFLOfan, do you have a chick by the name of Football Hottie on your boards? That chick owes us a Flying Elvis tatooed on her backside after the game bet last year and suddenly disappeared from the forum!

She looks like this (on the right, minus the fake tattoo)
fbhtte.jpg
Correct Board... LOL... I didn't want to post it because that would violate the terms on this board... BTW That's as hot as they come in Buffalo... that's why I left 21 years ago.

BFLOfan said:
Correct Board... LOL... I didn't want to post it because that would violate the terms on this board... BTW That's as hot as they come in Buffalo... that's why I left 21 years ago.
That young lady IS a member of your board?!? :D

We may be finally getting closer to the end of this quest.

That pic is dated... Pre 500 orders of 50 wings and 2000 steak and cheese subs.

BFLOfan said:
As I said... I mod a Bills board and I constantly have to bounce Fins and Jets trolls all the time. Pats fans... not so much.

What is the URL of the Bills board that you moderate? Would enjoy checking it out... and welcome here for your kind and sane comments!

Hint... it has the word range after the city name.

BFLOfan said:
Hint... it has the word range after the city name.

You have to register? You can't just lurk?

Oh dear lord. . . . not THAT message board hussy. She twiddled this board too?! Tells everybody that she's studying to be a doctor, and liberally posts photos of herself. Has half of her board that fawns over her, the other half that's dialed-in to her act? Has a nemesis named Dr. Evil, who follows her around, pointing out her M.O. to other message boards? That Football Hottie (ugh, even the name is atrocious)??

We should all have higher standards in women and message board duelists, both.

Last edited:
BFLOfan said:
That pic is dated... Pre 500 orders of 50 wings and 2000 steak and cheese subs.
Ohhhhhh..... so what you're saying is we really don't WANT to see this young lady fulfill the bet she lost here last year?

Hmmmm.....

Still, she HATED the Patriots soooooo much... and a bet is a bet. If I lost the bet, I guarantee you I would have a Bill's logo on my backside, per the agreement. Hell... she even tried to make the bet again for the second game after welshing on it the first time! She should live with her shame, inked on her arse forever. :D

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Ohhhhhh..... so what you're saying is we really don't WANT to see this young lady fulfill the bet she lost here last year?

Hmmmm.....

Still, she HATED the Patriots soooooo much... and a bet is a bet. If I lost the bet, I guarantee you I would have a Bill's logo on my backside, per the agreement. Hell... she even tried to make the bet again for the second game after welshing on it the first time! She should live with her shame, inked on her arse forever. :D
She made the same bet on my home Jets board. Probably made the same bet on every AFC team board. If it were about more than just teasing, by now her caboose would look like one of those Bugs Bunny suitcases that's been around the world and back.

Last edited:
See... That's the problem with bets... I bet my neighbor (a fins fan) 2 years ago that if the fish won... I would cut his lawn including edging... Luck have it. I lost.

2 days later after doing an incredible job on his yard... i snuck over with my weed whacker and carved a 20 foot Bill's logo in his back yard... Talk about pissed.

Last edited:
Sundayjack said:
She made the same bet on my home Jets board. Probably made the same bet on every AFC team board. If it were about more than just teasing, by now her caboose would look like one of those Bugs Bunny suitcases that's been around the world and back.
There are probably not embloms big enough for the Bugs-suitcase scenerio... Billboard size most likely required.

Sundayjack said:
Which one, JI? The Skank musta have stolen my idea and used it on the other boards, since I came up with the idea for the tattoo, being the most permanent punishment I could think of for her silly arogance. :D

Now I feel cheap and used.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back