PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Dominate But Patriots Survive Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
The score should have been 27-10 if the refs don't blow their whistles on the Amendola TD. Dominate? the only dominating going on was the Patriots D shutting down the Buffalo offense.

Lost me at "dominate". Did you even watch the Game?
jester.gif

dae dominate, imo?

I actually never felt this game was in doubt. The Giants game scared the crap out of me, but by coming back and winning, I almost assume the Pats will do something and win.
I agree with you. The Bills offense was so porous that I was sure we'd win after the first White TD.

It's awesome to remember the helplessness of YesterYear ~ the Bad Old Days when Pending Disaster seemed to hang over this Team for Decades ~ and then to watch the Game develop late in the 2nd Quarter and just feel how ~ yet again ~ the Patriots and their Foes had exchanged Blows, and fought a fair and even Fight, so far...but you could just sense that the Patriots were incrementally taking Command of things.

I actually expected Brady & Crew to drive the length of the Field and take that 10-3 HalfTime Lead.

It was awesome to feel that confident at 3-3...and I doubt that I was the only one.

Yep... dominated their way to losing the game and going 5-5.

Dominated the Qb hits and ran the ball ok in the first half. Any other stats I'm missing?

Is that the same guy who had the Brady should just suck it up and admit he's guilty article?

After receiving that pep talk from ray lewis, the bills dominated in how confused they looked at the end.

Dominated? Did they lead at all in that game?

Yeah, the Jills dominated in fifty shades of toe sucking. :rolleyes:

Based on the title, I knew this would be a Bob George special.

glad he and Ian have a history, but I'll save myself the read. If the Bills dominated the Patriots, what does a team have to do, to win the game (besides the obvious of scoring more points).

The thing is, the moment I see the name of the author, I know it's a story not worth reading and appropriately ignore it. That's a bit of a shame as I generally enjoy almost everything attached to Patsfans.

i'm not going to insult anyone but i never give a disagree and i had to sign in just to disagree with the bills dominating.

There are a lot of words in the English language. It's a shame that Bob George can't find one that will make a sensible headline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes