Bills Dominate But Patriots Survive Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Bills Dominate But Patriots Survive Anyway

Bob George

Sooner or later, football fans in general and Patriot fans in particular need to stop paying Rex Ryan so much attention.

Continue reading...

They did dominate our defensive line so we should appreciate what Brady had to overcome. It made me mad to see Brady get hit so much, and the cheap shot on the int was as dirty as you can get.

I laughed when I saw this headline. How exactly did Buffalo dominate ? In fumbled punts ? In poor clock management ? I know it was a tie in missed field goals.

Yeah, odd, not to mention inaccurate, that he would include the word dominate in the title.

The article in and of itself is not egregious or trash like that one in the offseason but the headline is still laughable.

It reminds me of the guys on NFL Radio who yesterday said (paraphrasing), that Chicago "Had no answer for the Broncos. They just couldn't stop them all day." The unstoppable Broncos offense that scored 17 points.

I actually never felt this game was in doubt. The Giants game scared the crap out of me, but by coming back and winning, I almost assume the Pats will do something and win.

I actually never felt this game was in doubt. The Giants game scared the crap out of me, but by coming back and winning, I almost assume the Pats will do something and win.

I always felt like if we got a lead in the second half we'd be able to hold it, the way the D was playing. My only worry at times in that game was the offense sputtering for too long, and the Bills only needing one big play (or fluke, or bad call, etc), to kick a field goal and win it. Once we got up by 10, I was pretty comfortable, even after the INT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes