PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Built to Beat the Patriots . . . Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
If there pass rush plays as good as it's supposed to, partially yes. But what separates them from the Giants is- other than Stevie Johnson, who do they throw it to??

If there pass rush plays as good as it's supposed to, partially yes. But what separates them from the Giants is- other than Stevie Johnson, who do they throw it to??

And is their run game going to keep the Pats off the field?

And is their run game going to keep the Pats off the field?

Fred Jackson is pretty damn awesome.

However, it's pretty laughable how "the blueprint" for beating the Patriots is emulating whatever defensive scheme the last team to beat them used.

Isnt this a rehash of a similar earlier article, theres more to beating the Pats than a pass rush, it helps but it only helps solve one of the many problems they throw at you.

I think the Bills are going to be a Wild Card team this year. They will close the gap somewhat, but they won't close it shut.

Clark Judge has never been high on the Pats. Even towards the end of last year, he didn't think the Pats were a top 5 team and were overrated.

No doubt, but he rarely does more than 15 or so rushes against the Pats in recent years. I think you need a workhorse type back to do the job, especially in Buffalo's case. I don't expect their passing game to keep Brady off the field.

Last edited:
Nothing annoys me more when I read that the Giants pass rush dominated in the SB....Hmmm..They must forgot the Pats were one completion away from winning..Whatever...

There's nothing outrageous in the article however there appears to be a clear link between the Offense struggling if the Defense isn't performing for the Bills. I'm sure I mentioned this in the past somewhere.

The Bills Defense looks like it's been built to wreak havoc with the pass rush. The Bills Offense still has questions at QB, WR2, WR3, WR4 and TE2. What they do have is a couple of dynamic and excellent RB's. If Taylor and Spiller remain healthy, then they should trouble most defenses.

I'm not sure what it is but I hope the Bills do go on and succeed the Jets as #2 in the AFC East. That's not being ****y in regards to the Patriots but recognizing the Patriots as one of the big dogs in the AFC.

Last edited:
Nothing annoys me more when I read that the Giants pass rush dominated in the SB....Hmmm..They must forgot the Pats were one completion away from winning..Whatever...

I hear you. That line that dominated the first match up DID NOT dominate the second. It was actually the offense of the Giants that dominated the second game, IMHO. They won the time of possession, which limited our offense most of the game.

Last edited:
Good thing for Buffalo the Pats didn't do a damn thing to improve this offseason! :cool:

Problem with him is, he's 31 coming off a season ending injury. While he does have less mileage on him than most 31 year old RB's, he's still 31.

Problem with him is, he's 31 coming off a season ending injury. While he does have less mileage on him than most 31 year old RB's, he's still 31.

He'll still be pretty awesome and with his versatility, I'd love him on this team any day of the week.

who were they throwing to when they beat us last year?

I think the real question is: who did Brady think he was throwing to when they beat us last year?

Their RB's?? I don't know, the only other receivers i can think of are David Nelson and TE Scott Chandler.

EDIT: Okay, I looked at wikipedia and they also had Donald Jones and Brad Smith. They also drafted T.J. Graham in the 3rd round. Anybody know anything about him??

Last edited:
Here is an interesting article
It was a good article. He managed to show how they have narrowed the gap, but are not yet primed for taking over.

They do have a lot of question marks. Some possibly have positive answers. We'll see how it works out for them. I think they beat out the Jets.

The Bills appear to have a super solid defensive front with Williams and Darius as leaders of the front line.

Our OL better be in good shape when the Pats play the Bills or Brady will get mauled.

If Fitzpatrick shows signs of life in 2012,the Bills could take the division in 2013

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing