PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Bills Bills Bills!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Expect a loss sunday..

My Bills, have a gameplan this year.. JP Losman isn't that good, but Willis and TKO will dominate..

I also feel as if our secondary is the best in the NFL, and with your team old and out of shape, I don't think your pats even belong on the same field...

Go Bills

Go Wildcats

-NorthwesternFan

Care to pass it over?

We'll see on sunday..

You Love Pats fans better respect the Bills fans..

Puff puff pass, no hogging the spliff.

BTW we defeated the Pats in Foxboro last year, but the refs felt bad for Bruschi, and allowed you guys to win.

I get by with a little help from my friends. I get high with a little help
from friends. I won't be watching the Bills beat the Pats any time soon
my friend.

NorthwesternFan said:
BTW we defeated the Pats in Foxboro last year, but the refs felt bad for Bruschi, and allowed you guys to win.

Mmhmm.

And what's your excuse for the the other "win?"

I remember McGahee "dominated" the Pats to the tune of a 0.4 YPC.

Last edited:
Keep that crack pipe out of this guys hands. The Jill’s are so irrelevant it’s not worth humoring this dude. Even Lawyer Milloy couldn't wait to get out of friggin Buffalo...and he was done when you over paid him.

Those Northwestern admission standards just aren't what they used to be.

Nah, I think his nickname just indicates his fondness for Washington and Oregon. (and of course, the happy plants they grow in the woods there)

Last edited:
BradfordPatsFan said:
Those Northwestern admission standards just aren't what they used to be.

He never went... he just digs purple uniforms.

NorthwesternFan said:
Expect a loss sunday..

My Bills, have a gameplan this year.. JP Losman isn't that good, but Willis and TKO will dominate..

I also feel as if our secondary is the best in the NFL, and with your team old and out of shape, I don't think your pats even belong on the same field...

Go Bills

Go Wildcats

-NorthwesternFan

I speak for all fans on this board when I say: "Thanks for the laughs. I can now skip my nightly bong hits after this 10 minute giggle session."

Face it bucko, the Bills are competing with the Raiders for the distintion of worst...team...ever. They suck. They are the suckiest bunch of sucks to ever suck. You're best hope is to pray that your team moves to Toronto so you can become a Steelers fan and die with a shred of dignity.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, 3 rookies does not make a secondary the best in the NFL.

Dang, I'm always late. When does Reefer Madness air again?

you bills fans think your team is so good now,beacause a few off season pick ups. I agrre they will improve from last year, but they wont even finish over .500 They dont even make the playoffs, dream on bills fans.

frankiesfly said:
you bills fans think your team is so good now,beacause a few off season pick ups. I agrre they will improve from last year, but they wont even finish over .500 They dont even make the playoffs, dream on bills fans.

Well, aren't you the sunny optimist?

NorthwesternFan said:
Expect a loss sunday..

My Bills, have a gameplan this year..

So that's why you haven't been winning lately... Give my kudos to whoever your coach is this month.

NorthwesternFan said:
Expect a loss sunday..

Go Bills

Go Wildcats

-NorthwesternFan

This is shaping up as one of the most entertaining threads of the evening!

Oh, and BTW, isn't TKO a fraternity?

NorthwesternFan said:
Expect a loss sunday..

Go Bills

Go Wildcats

-NorthwesternFan

Good luck. I know how hard the last decade has been for you. Keep your chin up, rub your rabbit foot, and throw a penny in the fountain, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes