PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Bills aren't in a whine mood"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fans seemed to act gracefully in defeat for the most part. There was a point in the game where I felt like most fans would have just left. I really think that the Bills fans mostly stayed around UNTIL Brady was pulled.

I think they get it. I think they realize that they are witnessing a part of NFL history, and the point at which you put aside your feelings of hate and just force yourself to be a part of the scene is something that most fans of most teams cannot bring themselves to do.

I was impressed, and I hope I am not wrong in my assessment.

And thanks for posting a positive and relevant news article instead of more negative stuff. Hopefully this is a new trend.

Last edited:
I feel dirty as a Colts fan for wanting to see them break 60 points. Dirty! Dirty all over!

The fans seemed to act gracefully in defeat for the most part. There was a point in the game where I felt like most fans would have just left. I really think that the Bills fans mostly stayed around UNTIL Brady was pulled.

I think they get it. I think they realize that they are witnessing a part of NFL history, and the point at which you put aside your feelings of hate and just force yourself to be a part of the scene is something that most fans of most teams cannot bring themselves to do.

And thanks for posting a positive and relevant news article instead of more negative stuff. Hopefully this is a new trend.

i was also surprsied how long the Bills fans stayed....i think everyone is starting to get it....little by little

Good for them, REALLY.......... I respect that attitude.

The discussions on the Bills board, aside from the usual "crucify the coach, GM & players" threads, is generally along the lines of finally acknowledging how good the Pats are.

I hate to admit it, because I am sick of seeing you guys win, but this kind of is a part of history (as boring & painful as it can also be). I'm amazed that the Patriots can keep this kind of level of play going in the days of the salary cap. Kraft is a great owner.

You were a lot easier to root for during the "no name", underdog Superbowl run, but I really don't doubt that you'll get another Lombardi this year.

I don't know, you could hear quite a bit of booing when the Pats went for it the two times instead of kicking field goals. I don't care, and Madden stated it well a couple of times, if you don't like it, then your defense needs to stop them. If I were a Bills fan, I would just STFU and hope my team could get better someday (which they probably won't).

I've always respected the Bills, their fans, and their organization. **** Jauron is a good coach. He has them playing like a real franchise even though they've had some tough luck with injuries this year.

Why is it that there seem to be alot of jerks from NYC, but great people in the burbs, and particularly by Buffalo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes